Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Coconut Man
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having to move and unfortunately, my bike isn't going on this one. I need to sell it, but have no idea of current value as it's a bit unique on the radar. 2000 Triumph TT-600 with 37K miles. Minor scratches on left side due to a slow speed gravel slide out when I tried to pull off to take pictures awhile back. Comes with a TechLusion 4 pot EFI adjustor (like a power commander), swapped out the drive and rear sprocket assembly for faster acceleration. Great track bike! Red/Silver. Carbon fiber tank protector and carbon fiber rear short fender. Comes with a rear tire stand.
Any ideas on asking price? I'm thinking $2500-3000ish.......
Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
$3k sounds about right for a 2000ish 600 in good condition.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
shoulda been selling it last spring. . .:(

·
The Coconut Man
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys for the input....yeah, shoulda sold last spring, but I got fired two days before xmas (first time EVER in over 40 years of working) and have to lighten the load for the move....

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
Thanks guys for the input....yeah, shoulda sold last spring, but I got fired two days before xmas (first time EVER in over 40 years of working) and have to lighten the load for the move....
Where are you moving to? New job offer?

·
The Coconut Man
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nothing lined up yet. We're leasing currently so I gotta break out of that, so it depends on how fast they find someone to move in- maybe two months, maybe less. Sold off half my wood shop so far, working on bikes, BBQ, furniture, electronics, etc....
Might end up in the Guadalupe Valley, who knows. I'm in the wine industry and everyone has been on vacation this last week and a half. Come Monday I'll be reaching out to all the people I know across the US to start getting some feelers going....not my most favorite thing to do, but it is what it is.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts