Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
SportRider had a small write-up on it in the new issue. It's the same engine as the 675, but revised for more torque for city driving. Which sounds amazing bc the 675 triple had a ton to begin with. I believe the frame is based on the 675 too, but i'm not positive on that. Try sportrider.com for information.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From Triumph675.net, they said that the suspension won't be as good as the Daytona 675 and the tires will be Dunlop instead of Pirelli.

·
Forever the Man
2,901 Posts
Motorcyclist had a very nice write up in their latest issue. I like the bike a lot, price seems very reasonable as well. Competition for my FZ.

·
Habitual line-stepper
11,594 Posts
Most Triumph dealer websites have it on there.

You can order them.

It's the same frame, swingarm, and suspension as the 675 Daytona. Engine is re-tuned, just like the Speed Triple was when the 955i Daytona was around.

It looks cool, and should be a BLAST to ride. I just wish they would have given it the same exhaust as the Daytona.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The dual exhausts doesn't look too bad on the bike. I wouldn't mind riding one. After lowsiding, laying my bike down, bike getting backed into, I think I'll stick with naked bikes. It's cheaper to maintain.

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
I like it alot as Im a big fan of the Speed Triple, I dont like the dual exhaust though, and I dont like how the forks and brakes arent the same the Daytona 675

·
Theres no I in threesome
6,118 Posts
drivingon9 said:
The picture on the main page changes every time, so not everyone is going to see it.

For everyone's viewing pleasure, here's the pic:
You gotta love the pic. The guy is totally made fun of on the site.

LMAO

That is the personification of the word :squid

:bitchslap

1 - 15 of 15 Posts