Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ok, who farted?
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
did anyone hear about this? i was riding through there not too long after it happened with my girlfriend, i just found out about it. i had no idea. it makes me think twice about riding at night on the weekends. everyone plz be careful, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family. this is what i read:

"Well I went riding tonight(as usual) with my friends, and we lost someone to a drunk driver

To make a long story short(I'm sure the paper will print this story tomorrow) we went riding as we normally do. We were leaving Y-Bor city and we were crusing around 80 or so approacing malfunction junction. Well what happened next made me feel like I was in a movie. This drunk person lost control of his car becuase he was going to fast, bounced off the rails to hit another car, does a 180 turn(the drunk) this is where it gets sad.

Me and my friends saw this coming and were able to react fast enough to ride the curve as high as possible and hope it doesn't get in that lane, well we managed to do that, but one person didn't. He(Travis Nathaniel) was not lucky.

As I drove by accident on the top part of the lane, I saw with my 2 own eyes how hard he hit those cars. no brake no nothing, all speed. We stopped as soon as we could, ran to the scene to find half of his body under the car, we used a jack to pull him out. At that time I saw him moving and groaning a bit, but he was really hurt, really bad.

Then I went to the car who caused the accident, driver was fine, but so drunk that he tripped on his feet when he got out of his car, and a few more times too. I slapped the shit out of him and yelled at him if he knew what he just did, he didn't.

As we were calling the police(and everyone else) the fukcer decided to run, yea, that bitch was trying to run away from us. Me and 2 other guys gave chase after him, my friend tackled him 1st, then followed by me and the other person. We physically brought him back to scene and a few of us stood around him so that he wouldn't run again.

Anyway, the guy had no license(just i.d), no insurance and drunk. Left the scene of an accident and cause someone to die. I can't wait untill I go to court to testify on this piece of shit. The kid was wearing a helmet and later died at Tampa General of head trauma

I came home around 4a.m(EST), took a shower and got a call from the other guys who went to the hospital and said he had just passed away. I had to be at the scene the entire time because I saw everything that happened, otherwise I would of went to the hospital.

They took my recorded statement and now I will be going to court someday soon to testify on this asshole. My point to all this is that

PLEASE DON'T DRIVE DRUNK, OR WHILE YOU'RE DRINKING. HAVE A DESIGNATED DRIVER FOR GODS SAKE

Sorry for this being so long, but I had to share this horrific experience. The sad part of this whole thing(other than his death), was that we were not even speeding or goofing off. Just trying to have a good time, that's all."

i read this at clearwaterbiker.com if you wanna read the whole thread.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I know he is R.I.P with our good Lord. Condolences to his family and friends. I pray this will never happen again, the rest of you pray for us.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
OMG how sad!! :( RIP to Travis..and my heart and prayers go out to his family and friends. I was out at Ybor on Saturday night where all the bikes were...I guess he was in that crowd somewhere....

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I pray for Travis' soul and his family.

As for the mother fucker who killed him, I hope he gets what he has coming!

·
Registered
968 Posts
RIP and godspeed.

·
Registered
32 Posts
oh my gawd thats so tragic , hard to belive things like that happen , such bad timing , i was lurking around saturday in ybor too for a little bit, and i think i met him , i belive the person i was talking to name was travis at the bank parkinglot. R.I.P :(

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family

·
Registered
438 Posts
My thoughts and prayers to him and his family. RIP brother. You guys and gals please be safe put there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts