Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So found this article on Gizmodo that talks about worse traffic jams in history and how the future will just be even worse. I thought with all the freeway construction they were going to solve the problem, but looks like preparing for the worse traffic to come. But looks like a b***** incentive to get a bike and lane split since it's legal in CA.

Trying to commute from OC to LA is not far, but the traffic is so bad that you have to plan 2 hours of commuting for something that takes 30-40 minutes in the dead of night when freeway is cleared. Even my friend says she will stay at a friends place in LA for the traffic to die down, which goes to show people have to waste their life waiting for traffic to die down or go wait in traffic.

Sounds like a waste of a life, so if I at least survive riding a bike until I'm 40 (25 now), I think I will come out ahead and have lived a longer life by not wasting it in traffic.

I heard if something like 1/3 of Los Angeles commuters rode motorcycles, the traffic would be alot better and not how it is today.

5 of the Worst Traffic Jams in History

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
Why don't u have your daddy buy u a job in irvine...problrm solved.

Bettrr yet, go make a friend and stop making stupid threads here for attention.

Captain obvious says get off the internwt and try pretending to be adult in real life...then tell your mommie how u feel about it.

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
Air traffic will be worse when we get flying cars, too. Just like the Jetsons!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Why don't u have your daddy buy u a job in irvine...problrm solved.

Bettrr yet, go make a friend and stop making stupid threads here for attention.

Captain obvious says get off the internwt and try pretending to be adult in real life...then tell your mommie how u feel about it.
When are we gonna test out your BMW motorcycle? I already have enough offline friends (real friends), I don't need a forum acceptance to have meaning in life.

But I'll be your friend if you let me try out your bike.

·
You are here
3,535 Posts
Actually traffic in LA will probably get better as more people leave to go live in places that aren't' shitholes. It will get worse everywhere else where lane splitting isn't legal.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Reactions: Shamrock627

·
Pit Bike Legend
3,339 Posts
And because of the great weather more and more people keep moving to So. Cal. I'll take more traffic and people with 355 sunny days a year, beaches, mountains and desert, than flat miserable hell we call the midwest. I love it when people who live in the most awful parts of the country try to trash on CA. It makes me laugh, because it just shows how jealous they really are. Think I'm gonna go ride to work in a t-shirt now, how's that arctic cold front treating you today steingar?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Obviously the OP has an advanced degree in Civil Engineering, with many years of experience in the public sector working for the city of Los Angeles on problems like traffic flow prediction. Seems legit.

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
Obviously the OP has an advanced degree in Civil Engineering, with many years of experience in the public sector working for the city of Los Angeles on problems like traffic flow prediction. Seems legit.
Anotgher priceless contribution from the thief. Awesome having u here on the forum, like the OP

1 - 20 of 57 Posts