Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather pending who's going this weekend?

I prob will miss Friday but make it out Saturday for my traditional bring up the rear position. Someomes got to stay behind of the pack to allow the squidders to keep up.. Problem is when we lose them then I'm the sole backrider :(

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
not too sure about tonight, its still pretty wet here. saturday is usually drinking night for me :alky

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
i more than likely won't be out at all this weekend, weather permitting or not. i have my daughter and so i get to spend some time w/her. howevvverr, next weekend, it's on. even if we go to Hallet.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
meh tell her to hold on tight

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
i tried to tell her that, but i think i oughta take her around the block before anything else. i really don't want her falling off. it would kinda ruin my day, and hers too for that matter. however, she has tried on my spare helmet/gloves and she's like, "sooooo, are we going out tonight?" i'm like, not tonight, if it isn't raining tomorrow, i'll take you for a ride tomorrow. then she's like, I got to get me a bike when i get older" lol, her dad is going to be pissed! :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
My kids love it.....they are excited about going to Hallet next weekend, I think they just want to ride there pocket bike.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
i still got to get one of those.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts