Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i pulled the tr***** on the deal and hope it all works out. Traded my highly mounted 2003 ZX9R for a 2002 CBR 954 RR added....full muzzy system, power commander, hyper steering dampener, braided lines, ebc pads, solo seat, tinted speed screen, flush mounts, fender elminator, frame sliders, full body set pro paint shark skins,...and other odds and ends.....pick it up friday after all the work is down to it, will be able to ride it for about half a day.......then three track days in row.... :3eek ...hope i get used to it quick didn't leave much time.........nothing like getting the feel and used to your new bike on the track right away.....................will takes some picks after see's home......;)

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
congrat's on the bike, hope to see some pics soon.

·
Yes I'm a FIB
2,139 Posts
Congrats on the new bike...welcome to the HONDA family!!! BIke sounds like you wil be doing plenty of track days with it....good choice!!!! LETS SEE SOME PICS WHEN YOU GET THEM!!!!!

·
They call me a ride whore
1,387 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!! 954's are sweet bikes! And as said, welcome to the Honda family :D Good luck with it and definitely post some pictures!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts