Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big thanks to Trackside. Todd and Ed were both very helpful in getting the forks of my project bike done. Myself, and my dad are both impressed with the quality work done. And on top of it, the price was cheaper then what Ed originally quoted me. :banana

if anyone needs forks/suspension work done, these are the guys to see :cheers

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Hey - thanks for the kind words!!!

I'm glad you're happy with the product - it's very rewarding to see a pleased customer!

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
I agree. Just the suspension tuning done by Todd has really made my track bike a blast to ride.

Now I just need to get that 750 tuned up. Its a slow, heavy, POS from the factory.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Todd,

Please fix my bike.

Matt.

:eek:nfloor
whenever it'll work for you todd, let me know. I have no clue where to begin with the suspension on this thing.

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
VTEC_EATER said:
Just the suspension tuning done by Todd has really made my track bike a blast to ride.
I second that - a 1:21 blast to ride!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Murf99 said:
I second that - a 1:21 blast to ride!!!
And you know you would have tried to go faster if it werent someone elses bike. Not bad for a box stock bike (minus the damper), eh?

Edit: yeah its me, not the Canadian.

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
the canuck said:
And you know you would have tried to go faster if it werent someone elses bike. Not bad for a box stock bike (minus the damper), eh?
I would have had to start trying new things to go much faster... I'm simply not willing to do that on someone elses bike. However, taking little steps seemed much less threatening on the Kawi as the Aprilia. Maybe it's the tires? Or maybe (GASP) a 600 is easier to ride than a liter twin!!

Yeah - the bike rocks! Thanks for the opportunity. You take check?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i got a chance to put the bike through it's paces. The ride is so sweet, compared to any bike i've been on. THis is the first one i've riden with air suspension, so maybe that's why. I took it up to Holy Hill yesterday, there was no dive in front suspension which was awesome. I scraped my peg twice!!!

Now to wait till winter so my Kz can go to them!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts