Sport Bikes banner

121 - 140 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'll definatly be doing that at my next track day. Everything you said is right because there was times when my footpeg, toe slider, and knee were all on the ground at the same time.

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
well I guess this is kinda a track day update.
transforation from track bike to street ride.
I still kept all of it's track clothes to suit it up on those days.

·
Track Trash
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
I'll definatly be doing that at my next track day. Everything you said is right because there was times when my footpeg, toe slider, and knee were all on the ground at the same time.
If you don't hang off enough (properly) you will use up all the lean angle of the bike. The more you get your body off the bike, the less you have to tip your bike to turn. There is a place right in the middle that you will soon find. Different things work for different people but it does sound like you should try getting off the bike a little more. Dragging hard parts isn't good and could lead to bad things. See you guys 9/22 or 9/23??

·
Track Trash
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
well I guess this is kinda a track day update.
transforation from track bike to street ride.
I still kept all of it's track clothes to suit it up on those days.
i'd like to slap that bitch on the ass! :devil

·
Track Trash
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Speaking of bitches, I thought about throwing on some street shoes and taking this bitch to Mid-Ohio.

Attachments

·
Apex Predator
1,319 Posts
Anyone been to Summit Point this season?? I am going on Saturday but heard just yesterday that it is all torn up and the patch work is half ass...

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
nope havent been. we have been calling mid ohio our home track. its just hard to pry us away from there. its a awesome track thats not too far

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
The new one in NJ is supposed to be sick.
Reg'd for that one end of Sept. Hard to get into.
whos got that one? gives a update on how you like it. we was going to do VIR for the first time. but I dont have the finances this time, maybe next year.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Anyone been to Summit Point this season?? I am going on Saturday but heard just yesterday that it is all torn up and the patch work is half ass...
I've been there twice.
Patch work is a little questionable in a couple spots but after you can mod your line by a few inches and avoid the iffy transition areas. T1 and T5 stand out in my head as being not so great patch work.

But truthfully, I wouldn't call it 'all torn up'

have fun

·
Track Trash
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
nope havent been. we have been calling mid ohio our home track. its just hard to pry us away from there. its a awesome track thats not too far
Ah yes, home sweet home. 4 more weeks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you don't hang off enough (properly) you will use up all the lean angle of the bike. The more you get your body off the bike, the less you have to tip your bike to turn. There is a place right in the middle that you will soon find. Different things work for different people but it does sound like you should try getting off the bike a little more. Dragging hard parts isn't good and could lead to bad things. See you guys 9/22 or 9/23??
My brother is really considering going on the 22nd, but as for me the only way I could go is if all the baby stuff works out in my favor. Meaning he comes early instead of later. If I can't ride I'll probably come and watch. Were looking at going to barber on november 8th the only thing is its with NESBA. STT is already sold out for october there. Have any of you guys rode with NESBA? if so any likes or dislikes?

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
My brother is really considering going on the 22nd, but as for me the only way I could go is if all the baby stuff works out in my favor. Meaning he comes early instead of later. If I can't ride I'll probably come and watch. Were looking at going to barber on november 8th the only thing is its with NESBA. STT is already sold out for october there. Have any of you guys rode with NESBA? if so any likes or dislikes?
I'll be there as mykes pit bitch. :bowdown MYKE :lao

never rode with nesba, but I did do 8 days with Team pro-motion

·
Registered
765 Posts

NESBA is ok. they have some decent CR's and are pretty lenient. Beginner group usually turns into a crash fest though.

they run a solid org

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey guys Andy told me to tell you that he just signed up for the 22nd so he will be there with you guys. I'll definatly try and make it to watch but I won't be able to ride.

·
Track Trash
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
Hey guys Andy told me to tell you that he just signed up for the 22nd so he will be there with you guys. I'll definatly try and make it to watch but I won't be able to ride.
We'll probably be in the same spot. Look us up.

·
Track Trash
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #139 (Edited)
This is late in the day of day 2 after 12 of 14 sessions. My form is a bit lazy because I was getting tired. A friend followed me with a camera, but I didn't know he was behind me or i would have run better. LOL.

I was bumped out of the intermediate group to the advanced group for turning lap times in the 1:46 range. Bike #923 on 9/23/08 (my birthday)

YouTube - Mid Ohio 9/23/08

·
Track Trash
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #140 (Edited)
A few shots from Mid-Ohio 9/22/08.

Attachments

121 - 140 of 142 Posts