Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
still learning to ride...
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i feel like picture whoring.....
im too cheap rite now to buy these but you can see all of them here anyways...

pics from my 1st trackday...
Images

pics from my second trackday...
Images

and a few amatuer pics from my second trackday...

·
Registered
878 Posts
So you're running 1:18's at Blackhawk and this is your second trackday ever? What kind of riding history do you have? Dirt bike, dirt track, ect as a kid?

I have no idea what times I run but that is Advanced pace I think.

·
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FZ1 Matt said:
So you're running 1:18's at Blackhawk and this is your second trackday ever? What kind of riding history do you have? Dirt bike, dirt track, ect as a kid?

I have no idea what times I run but that is Advanced pace I think.
honestly not much... i rode snowmobiles and atvs a little bit when younger. but not enuff to give me any skills... ive been riding streetbikes for 3 years. had my sv for 2 years and my fz1 since may...

my 1st trackday i started out in novice and got bumped up to intermediate by noon. after the last session of the day one of the control riders told me i was insane and was running advanced class lap times.
my second track day i starteds in intermediate and after the 1st sesson wink bumped me up into advanced... i have ridden my fz1 to the limit at the track. i cant go any faster with that bike. i am working on getting a trackbike for next summer, with it im sure i can drop another second or 2....

·
Registered
878 Posts
spuds said:
honestly not much... i rode snowmobiles and atvs a little bit when younger. but not enuff to give me any skills... ive been riding streetbikes for 3 years. had my sv for 2 years and my fz1 since may...

my 1st trackday i started out in novice and got bumped up to intermediate by noon. after the last session of the day one of the control riders told me i was insane and was running advanced class lap times.
my second track day i starteds in intermediate and after the 1st sesson wink bumped me up into advanced... i have ridden my fz1 to the limit at the track. i cant go any faster with that bike. i am working on getting a trackbike for next summer, with it im sure i can drop another second or 2....
Cool! Everyone - meet the next Rossi :) I wish I was naturally fast. :cheers

·
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FZ1 Matt said:
i didnt mean to brag... haha. just stay relaxed is what ive done and ive been fortunate enuff to do 2 trackdays and go home with the shinny side up!:2devil

·
Registered
878 Posts
spuds said:
i didnt mean to brag... haha. just stay relaxed is what ive done and ive been fortunate enuff to do 2 trackdays and go home with the shinny side up!:2devil
That's ok. You're an FZ1 guy. I would get rearsets and keep pushing that bike. I like to ride bikes that are not popular at the track.

·
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FZ1 Matt said:
That's ok. You're an FZ1 guy. I would get rearsets and keep pushing that bike. I like to ride bikes that are not popular at the track.
i want to get some sets... but they are 500 bucks for the 2nd gen fizz! so im going to make some 1in up and 1in back offfsets at work and see if that works...

·
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jspecracer said:
Thats awsome your haulin ass like that after only your 2nd trackday. Talk about natural talent!

HAHA thanks... i guess! i just need to get a real track bike!

·
Registered
9,618 Posts
FZ1 Matt said:

hey that's me ... oh wait, that says fast. i thought it read naturally "fat."

nice pics man!!!

·
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
resuscit8u said:
Nice pics! I was the guy on the 1000RR with the Stoner LCR plastics in the A group on your second day. You were freaking flying man! Very fast indeed!
haha i remember you! u were riding very fast aswell! i was pushing as hard as i could to pass you! my "tuned for torque" liter bike aint as fast as a full on race rep liter bike...

·
Banned
115 Posts
spuds said:
haha i remember you! u were riding very fast aswell! i was pushing as hard as i could to pass you! my "tuned for torque" liter bike aint as fast as a full on race rep liter bike...
You surprised the hell out of me when you showed me a wheel on the outside of two, I thought sure you were going to go off right there. You were riding the wheels off that thing for sure!

·
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
resuscit8u said:
You surprised the hell out of me when you showed me a wheel on the outside of two, I thought sure you were going to go off right there. You were riding the wheels off that thing for sure!
haha yea... i was thinking bout passing you on the outside of 2... but backed off cuz i didnt want to bin it...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sounds and looks like allot of fun. Hope I do as good as you on my first track day coming up in June.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts