Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i'm giving you guys plenty of time to plan and come have fun with me in New Mexico......If it's your first time at this track the cost is only $60
it'll be a 5 hour drive for me little bit farther for you guys - but heyt you get to see me and get toasted by me on the track.....the track looks fun as hell...
clicky clicky

flame away.... :hshot

·
Registered
411 Posts
Dang why don't we have trackdays around here with that kind of prices? Or at least closer then NM.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I smell a road trip....

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
we do have at MAM, for a non-member it is 75 or 100, I don't remember which and for a member it is 40...but a road trip would be nice, unfortunately, I'll be in Barber or rather have just came back from Barber

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
zts gixx said:
Thanks for posting, but I'm not traveling 1208 miles for a $60 trackday. :)
but you get the pleasure of getting to follow me around the track - if you can keep up.... :lol :lol

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
badgixxer said:
but you get the pleasure of getting to follow me around the track - if you can keep up.... :lol :lol
the only time I would be following you is the split second I am behind you right before I pass. :lol

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
zts gixx said:
the only time I would be following you is the split second I am behind you right before I pass. :lol

...in the pits :lol

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
zts gixx said:
you can't pass me i'm to wide.... :lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts