Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I TOLD YA...
Joined
·
4,670 Posts
damn that sucks. why did they cancel it?
 

·
You will be missed Shawn
Joined
·
6,508 Posts
yeah no shit? what the hell is up with that? i ws going to attend and was looking forwrd to it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
WTF? I'm already paid and registered for that shit. I better be getting a refund or some shit. Maybe I can do one at MAM then.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
531 Posts
WTF!? i was acutally going to this one...had the cash set aside for it!
 

·
I TOLD YA...
Joined
·
4,670 Posts
hmm 80 bones....have to see if i can wing it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
chicw/speed said:
Oh this pisses me off. Edge has cancelled there trackday for July 24th and 25th at HPT. :(
Well shit I paid for the 24th already whats the deal on a refund you got any info?
 

·
I TOLD YA...
Joined
·
4,670 Posts
spdfreq said:
Well shit I paid for the 24th already whats the deal on a refund you got any info?

who are you noob?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea I guess they will refund your money or put it towards there Sept. 20th trackday at MAM. Sean said they couldn't afford the insurance at HPT. Yea now I have no weekend trackdays to go to. And weekdays are just way to hard but I guess we are gonna try something. I may talk Fred into going to Hallet on the Aug. 1st since Spoony said it was only 80 bux. Then if I have a trackday under my belt then I can go to trackaddix at HPT which is on a weekend. But for those of you who have never done a trackday like myself you can't attend a trackaddix trackday with out track experience. So anyway thats that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
Cool, I emailed them but haven't heard back yet. I think I'll just get a refund and do one sooner. I don't want to wait until Sept.
 

·
You will be missed Shawn
Joined
·
6,508 Posts
hallett on the first, i believe i have scheduled off for....hmmmmm roadtrip!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
zts gixx said:
Cool, I emailed them but haven't heard back yet. I think I'll just get a refund and do one sooner. I don't want to wait until Sept.
Hey let me know what you find out on a refund I paid for mine too. Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
spdfreq said:
Hey let me know what you find out on a refund I paid for mine too. Thanks
I just got an email from them. Here's what they said which is cool.

It is true we are not going to be at Topeka we are working on calling
everyone after the holiday. What we are offering is either staying
registered with us and coming up to the September 20th trackday at MAM or we will give a full refund. I am sorry for any inconvenience I hope to see you
attend our MAM date asa well as when we can return to Topeka to see you at our events there as well.
Sean
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
zts gixx said:
I just got an email from them. Here's what they said which is cool.

It is true we are not going to be at Topeka we are working on calling
everyone after the holiday. What we are offering is either staying
registered with us and coming up to the September 20th trackday at MAM or we will give a full refund. I am sorry for any inconvenience I hope to see you
attend our MAM date asa well as when we can return to Topeka to see you at our events there as well.
Sean
Thanks man thats what I was hoping to hear.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea I'm thinking of going to Hallet on the 1st and then going to MAM on the 20th of sept. Cross your fingers I can pull these Mondays off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
New refund update. Here's the email I just received. I think I will just keep the one for Sept at MAM and get a free lunch and $50 off next track day with them. :twofinger I would say they are taking good care of thier customers. :)

We regret having to send out this e-mail, we have had to cancel the dates at Heartland Park. The insurance rates for the track are just way too high for
the new management that we can not afford to be there. We would like to
invite you all up to our September 20th Date at MidAMerica Motorplex
trackday. We will also provide free lunch for those of you who attend plus a
$50 off your next trackday coupon if you decide to attend our September 20th date. PLease let us know your plans.
Thank you,

Sean Edgett
Edge Performance Riding Courses
 

·
Combat Marshmellow
Joined
·
13,132 Posts
hmmmmm so does everyone that attends the MAM trackday get the freee lunch and the $50 off coupon...
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top