Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i already signed up for oct 9th but i wanna do this one as well... lets get a time together this is gonna rock!

Lets do that fast track one at the fontana track... That would be sweet :headbang

·
Registered
529 Posts
What is this? I am in.. Whatever it is, count me in,.. And probably count in some other foolz, who are in, but don't know what it is, or why they are in, they are just in also. So overall, we are all in..

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
121 Posts
I've been thinking about doing a track day but I don't have the funds right now. When I get more settled in I'm definatly in. If you guys do a local track day I'd like to come watch just let me know.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its a keith code school for riding track at willow springs. they teach you how to go fast. not that were slow or anything but you know... some tricks and stuff.

Its worth it.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Kudos to you! I attended Keith Code's school a couple years ago. Trust me, you might think you are "fast" now, the instructors will show you how slow you really are. I don't care how long you've been riding twisties, the track is a totally different animal. Have fun, and listen to the instructors. Everyone develops bad habits from street riding that you are going to have to break once you get on the track. Soak in EVERYTHING they tell you, also if you want a little bit of heads up, pick up both of Keith Code's books (Twist of the Wrist 1 and 2)

·
Registered
918 Posts
I tried to register for the Oct 9th class, but they are full. The 10th is all filled too.

Crappy.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Its full that sucks. Just as I was getting free for the 9th. I have heard nothing but great things about California Superbike they came out to VIR yearly but could never get off work. If you find an open date let me know I would definitely be interested.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah im on the "waiting list" and ill be hounding them a little to get info as much as possible... I am thinking about looking into any other ones as well...

·
Registered
224 Posts
I checked out my latest Roadracing World & they have dates for November also.
Would anyone else from the group( Icehole, Freakin, Evil, & others) want to schedule a date so we can all go? Realistically how far is Willow from here?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Willow is 300 miles from here.. Ben's folks live a whopping 15 minutes away. So it isn't too bad.

Yea, I want to do one of these schools. Somone pick a date we can all get in, and I will sign up.

- Ice_Hole

1 - 15 of 15 Posts