Sport Bikes banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking into signing up for october. If you guys are interested lemme know. It's at willow springs. I'll have the trailer goin by then :) and also will have places to sleep etc... With all this board activity im sure theres plenty of takers... :dunno

It's like 345 bucks or 6 hun if you ride their bike.

http://www.superbikeschool.com/us/schedule/index.shtml

·
Registered
529 Posts
What is this? I am in.. Whatever it is, count me in,.. And probably count in some other foolz, who are in, but don't know what it is, or why they are in, they are just in also. So overall, we are all in..

- Ice_Hole

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,743 Posts
Kudos to you! I attended Keith Code's school a couple years ago. Trust me, you might think you are "fast" now, the instructors will show you how slow you really are. I don't care how long you've been riding twisties, the track is a totally different animal. Have fun, and listen to the instructors. Everyone develops bad habits from street riding that you are going to have to break once you get on the track. Soak in EVERYTHING they tell you, also if you want a little bit of heads up, pick up both of Keith Code's books (Twist of the Wrist 1 and 2)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Its full that sucks. Just as I was getting free for the 9th. I have heard nothing but great things about California Superbike they came out to VIR yearly but could never get off work. If you find an open date let me know I would definitely be interested.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I checked out my latest Roadracing World & they have dates for November also.
Would anyone else from the group( Icehole, Freakin, Evil, & others) want to schedule a date so we can all go? Realistically how far is Willow from here?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Willow is 300 miles from here.. Ben's folks live a whopping 15 minutes away. So it isn't too bad.

Yea, I want to do one of these schools. Somone pick a date we can all get in, and I will sign up.

- Ice_Hole

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.