Sport Bikes banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody had their double R on the track yet? Just got mine broke in would love to do some track riding but there is no track anywhere near where I live. Just wonderin how she rides in the track. Post up let me know if its a track killer. :) :) :) :dblthumb

·
wera novice 129
18 Posts
i just got my 03 zx6rr, its a race bike, so when i get it to the track, it will be fun. this thing is alot more potent than i ever expected.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:headbang :headbang Yeah mine is Kawi green gotta love it. That bike is sick and yes these ZX-6RR are potent bikes, mad handles, high Rpm power. When you get that bad boy out on the track post up let me know how she handles. Cant wait till next summer to get mine on the track.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Was at the track on my 05rr today. I ran better lap times on it than my 03 gsxr 1000. Needs a steering damper and the ride hight needs adjusted but other than that the bike is great.

·
Registered
10 Posts
sorry to get off subject but what did you pay for your bike otd krod? i am looking at them right now and want to know what to expect. btw hopefully this summer i may get some track time too...if i get my bike that is!!! i will be sure to update you if it happens.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The only thing I can say is that they are a little unstable in low speed corners. And that they have a lot of good power out of the shoot.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Pipes are blueing from being titanium. Thats whats makes them look good. Akra's and other exhaust that has the titanium headers/midpipes will turn colors after a while of high rpm riding.

·
wera novice 129
18 Posts
it was probably running a bit lean before, the previous owner neglected to add a power commander for a while, but it should change colors, being full Ti

new pics!
now shes nice and pretty, and getting a work out!!!

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts