Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any tracks in the Charlotte area (or within a couple of hours) in NC or SC? There's a good chance I am relocating this summer and wanted to get the lay of the land.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice place, but 3 hours is a long ride. I guess if there's nothing closer it will have to do.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Carolina Motorsports Park is in Kershner, SC. Its about an hour away from Charlotte. There is also High Rock in Spencer, about 45 minutes north. I'm sure if you check their websites you can find some organization doing a track day there and sign up.

If not those two places, then VIR, Road Atlanta, Roebling Rd., but not nearly as close.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Carolina Motorsports Park is in Kershner, SC. Its about an hour away from Charlotte. There is also High Rock in Spencer, about 45 minutes north. I'm sure if you check their websites you can find some organization doing a track day there and sign up.

If not those two places, then VIR, Road Atlanta, Roebling Rd., but not nearly as close.
Awesome, thanks for the info.

·
Registered
10 Posts
No problem. VIR is the only track out of those I mentioned that I have been to. It is truly an experience and worth the trip.

You should probably trailer the bike there anyway just in case you smash it up or smash up yourself and can't ride home.

You won't regret going to VIR though. Just be prepared to be addicted and forget about having money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts