Sport Bikes banner

Track day downage....

234 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  baldheadeddork 
#1 ·
So at a recent track day at Auto Club/Fontana, just ripping through 7,8,9 and on one lap, did a CLASSIC lowside. I knew that the shower of metal sparks on the previous lap was enough to say, take it down a notch, did I? No freaking way, kept trying to find the absolute maximum lean angle and well....a decent smack later, I am up dusting myself off, and the bike did really well, just 2 panels scratched and a lever gone...

THE NJK leathers, incredible, lived up to every dollar spent, just one stich kind of loose and some scuff marks here and there.

Anyway, it had been a long time since I downed on the track, wasnt bad at all.
:beer

#3 · (Edited)
hahahahahahahahah

No way, the Hyper:)

I would be still drunk if that was the case....:lao:beerhttp://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i306/Accessguy65/

#5 ·
So at a recent track day at Auto Club/Fontana, just ripping through 7,8,9 and on one lap, did a CLASSIC lowside. I knew that the shower of metal sparks on the previous lap was enough to say, take it down a notch, did I? No freaking way, kept trying to find the absolute maximum lean angle and well....a decent smack later, I am up dusting myself off, and the bike did really well, just 2 panels scratched and a lever gone...
I hate being stupid. I threw a Corvette away the same way one time. TOLD myself I was over the limit there, TOLD myself I needed to be careful to get late and clean on that apex next time - come rushing around and threw the damn car away. I HATE being stupid.
:beer

KeS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.