Sport Bikes banner

Track day anyone?

2K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  Research Monkey 
#1 ·
Is anyone interested in going to a track day at streets of willow sometime within the next couple months? june-july time frame? i am in need of transportation as i only have my bike as my dd but am wanting to do a track day and was wondering if i half gas if someone wouldnt mind me tagging along with them. i will be going into the novice or beginner class. maybe a group of us can go if we register early enough?

#12 ·
Iceman_954rr said:
How's May 30th sound for you Chuck?

You want to roll out to the track on a Wednesday with us?
Oh man I might be helping canadian-bacon out that week w/ her move to socal (thx babe, already screwing up my fun! :twofinger ).

Jeezus, didn't think I'd ever say this again...but lemme check w/ the ball and chain to see what's going on. *puts head down, kicks the ground :eek:nfloor

#14 ·
Czolgosz said:
Oh man I might be helping canadian-bacon out that week w/ her move to socal (thx babe, already screwing up my fun! :twofinger ).

Jeezus, didn't think I'd ever say this again...but lemme check w/ the ball and chain to see what's going on. *puts head down, kicks the ground :eek:nfloor
Bwuahahahahahahaha!

Welcome back! :neener

Edit: Bring Bre along too! :cheers

#15 ·
ack very tempting to go on the 30th let me see if i can scrounge a few pennies together and see if i can make it happen. when is the deadline for it. and also with it being private does that mean no sessions? sorry really new to the track idea and wanting to see what it is like.

#17 ·
mayhem87 said:
ack very tempting to go on the 30th let me see if i can scrounge a few pennies together and see if i can make it happen. when is the deadline for it. and also with it being private does that mean no sessions? sorry really new to the track idea and wanting to see what it is like.
No there will be sessions...

I will post all the details in a thread.

It's still wide open right now so get to selling stuff and scrounging ASAP...I'm doing the same thing. I have to come up with $300-$400 in the next month and a half for all of my track days...:eek:nfloor

#19 ·
Czolgosz said:

Darling you may do whatever you wish , I need a break from you too ya knwo , but keep it up I'll tie you down with that chain and slap you around . Thanks Ice , I would like to come too !

#20 ·
bredebee said:
Darling you may do whatever you wish , I need a break from you too ya knwo , but keep it up I'll tie you down with that chain and slap you around . Thanks Ice , I would like to come too !
Outstanding...:cheers

Let me know.

There is a thread with all the details.

PM me if you want to sign up.

This is going to fill up fast.

#21 ·
Czolgosz said:
I have superbike school early June but I wanna jump on the track before then just to "cruise" it and get a feel. So I'm game for some track day fun.
What day are you doing the superbike school? I have level 3 on June 9th~ (finished level 2 today)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.