Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear friends,

As many of you know, I created the Motorcycle Toy Store. When I created it, I did so with customer service and high quality parts and accessories in mind. A few years ago, I had sold the Motorcycle Toy Store to a Yamaha dealer; and I operated it for the new owner. Unfortunately, the quality of service has deteriorated to a critical point. I have decided go on my own again to create a store that will provide the newest products at a reasonable price, and great service; It’s called the Superbike Toy Store.

As a token of my appreciation for all the support over the past four years, I would like to extend a 10% discount coupon to you. You can use it to purchase any product from the Superbike Toy Store*. When checking-out, place “loyal_customer” in the coupon code box and it automatically calculate your discount.

Any of you that have purchased from the Motorcycle Toy Store prior to 8.22.2008, I would highly recommend that you call 772.288.7477 or toll free at 866.220.9437 to discuss your order.

Once again, thank you for your support!!

Patrick

Toy Store

“The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!”

Eleanor Roosevelt

·
Banned
3 Posts
wow gold

Derek‘s Gold Masterywow gold Guide, is one of the latest World of Warcraft Gold Guides to become available recently. This guide states that it canwow gold help any WoW playerwow gold at any level farm closewow gold to if not more than 150wow gold gold an hour in World of Warcraft.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts