Sport Bikes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my own forum (much smaller and less cool as this one) and have been kicking around some ideas on how to kill time over the winter and wanted to throw out some feelers to see what y’all’s thoughts are.

I’m considering doing a Play Station Tourist Trophy season. I’ll be throwing in $100 and each person playing will pay $20 (paid to a paypal account) to play over the winter. At the start, a list will be given on the tracks and bikes for each week. You will need to post a picture of your TV clearly showing the track, bike, and fastest lap time on the forum, points will be awarded for the lowest lap time each week, at the end of winter the person with the most points wins 100% of the money.

Not trying to dig in or scoop up members from this forum, I like this place, I just hate winter and want to find something to do to help pass the time. I just don’t want to fool with this if there’s only going to be three people playing along.

So would there be any interest in such an adventure???

· Registered
6,655 Posts
I have it back home....I did something like this on here in the Wisco sub forum.

They only problem we came upon was someone posting their time, and then someone knew exactly what they had to beat, so you would have to have a 3rd member keep hold of all the times and then post it up at the end of the week or something.

· Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just dusted mine off and threw in TT. There's too much good shit going on over the summer, but when there's three feet of snow on the ground and nothing else worth doing, it's a fun filled time killer.

· Shut the **** up and ride
5,031 Posts
Its my favorite sporbike game. Sure Motogp and all those are fun for new systems like 360, but nothing beats the gameplay and just overall feel of Tourist Trophy.

Plus they have so many bikes, and a lot of the old-school and naked ones that I love.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.