Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, All that I really know about this one right now is that it's set for June 25th and that sign-up is at Frontier Harley Davidson in Lincoln from 10 a.m. 'til noon. The area is kind of my old "stomping ground" and there are several ways that it goes, varying from year to year. From Lincoln it usually heads out around Valparaiso then on to various towns such as Prague, Bruno, David City, Brainard, Dwight, & a few others. It's always a blast so try to make it if you can. I'll try to get more specific information, or P.M. me for more.

JuniorsR1

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
I'll try to let you know around the middle of next week if I'm going to be able to make that and if anyone will be heading up there with me. It's just too early for me to tell right now. Lotta stuff still going on with the new house, but I'd like to try to make it. We'll see???

·
Registered
34 Posts
Damn... can't make this one. I will be going to my cousins wedding (in Missouri) on the 25th when we get back from South Dakota. Lots of traveling between the 24th-26th!

-E.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ride registration is from 10:00-12:00.

The route is as follows: Malmo-Bruno-David City-Brainard-Dwight & then I'm assuming back to Lincoln.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
juniorsR1 said:
Ride registration is from 10:00-12:00.

The route is as follows: Malmo-Bruno-David City-Brainard-Dwight & then I'm assuming back to Lincoln.
Looks like now I should be able to make it Saturday. I sent you a PM.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Wish I could make it to this man. Im in crappy flat southwestern nebraska, no twisties anywhere, wish there were some other riders around here.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Well, except for getting rained on in Lincoln before leaving town, the ride was a lotta fun. Had plenty of back roads to wind-up the bikes on and let 'em run. Even had some Harley guys with us that were having fun "playing" with us. Sorry all of you other guys couldn't make it. We had a lot of fun at each stop and especially, between stops. :cheers

·
Registered
324 Posts
Justin726 said:
Well, except for getting rained on in Lincoln before leaving town, the ride was a lotta fun. Had plenty of back roads to wind-up the bikes on and let 'em run. Even had some Harley guys with us that were having fun "playing" with us. Sorry all of you other guys couldn't make it. We had a lot of fun at each stop and especially, between stops. :cheers
glad ya'll had fun, i was gonna ask how it went. i had a shitty weekend. :( would have much rather gone riding with you justin. i'm definately planning on the St. Paul trip and have one guy for sure going with us also.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Veins said:
Damn... can't make this one. I will be going to my cousins wedding (in Missouri) on the 25th when we get back from South Dakota. Lots of traveling between the 24th-26th!

-E.
dude, who are you? this is weird but my wife's parents went to a wedding in MO, i believe KC, on the 24th or 25th for her dad's side. her dad's name is Dan At.........i won't finish that for sake of privacy, but if you're related you'll know him i spose, and my wife also. do you have ANY idea what i'm talking about or is it a total coincidence and you are someone who is not the cousin of my wife Aimee?

·
Registered
34 Posts
nik_z said:
dude, who are you? this is weird but my wife's parents went to a wedding in MO, i believe KC, on the 24th or 25th for her dad's side. her dad's name is Dan At.........i won't finish that for sake of privacy, but if you're related you'll know him i spose, and my wife also. do you have ANY idea what i'm talking about or is it a total coincidence and you are someone who is not the cousin of my wife Aimee?
Nah, my cousin was wed down around Columbia, MO. Total coincidence. :cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts