Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Midnight Rider
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am getting a new leather jacket, i was looking at the Alpinestars Stunt Jacket, and i was all set to get it and then i looked at NewEnough.com and their closeouts. there was a Teknic Lightning jacket for very cheap. has anyone bought a closeout from them? is it a good place to get jackets? 140 bux sounds pretty enticing. if anyone knows, which one has better ventillation? any help from you guys would help me out. thanks all.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I bought two Vanson Ventilators from them, and a pair of Alpinestars SP-S gloves. Great company, great support, and the shipped when they said they would. The people you talk to on the phone know what they are doing. I recommend them.

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
I don't know about that jacket, but I have ordered two jackets, gloves and (today) ordered a pair of pants from them. They have had great service. They are the 1st place I look for gear.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just choose gear wisely. Even though itmay get warm, where you ride, you should look towards leather...for protection. IMO. Good luck on your purchase.

·
Midnight Rider
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they are both leather, but the Teknic one has vents and i don't think that the AStar does. but the real problem is i like how the AStar looks better. yar...

·
Registered
291 Posts
I like dennis kirk thats where i get all of my stuff, order one day get in 2-3 ever time good place to order from i have gotten alot of stuff from them

·
Registered
140 Posts
I buy almost all of my stuff from New Enough. In fact I bought that Teknic Lightning jacket a few months ago.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I bought a teknic jacket and some a* gloves from newenough. Good company.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Bought a pair of gloves from NewEnough... no problems.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts