Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TD Survivor
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just figured out how to get to the az board. anyone going to tortilla flats on sun. the 19th. wanted to go to prescott but thought i should stay in a little closer due to still not fixing my back tire, has a plug in it.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
i work saturday night and don't even get home till 8 am so i'm out - hell i'm too slow anyways....

·
Registered
220 Posts
we rode up to the hill and onto prescott... good ride.. we should be riding this sunday also..

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Marco, you know as well as I do YOU should be in NM this weekend.

·
TD Survivor
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i hit it early and went around 6am and went up and back twice and even scraped my right peg. first time scraping. awsome! then i met up with my brother-in-law, went to breakfast and went up to prescott. nice ride. first time id been up there on the bike. went through the curves just outside prescott and scrapped the right peg again. twice in one day! gotta take pics of the peg. couldnt ask for a better fathersday, minus the bitching bout how long i was gone. longest ive been on the bike. a 340 mile run and damn my ass is sore. i need a corbin or jell seat.

·
ASMA Racer
2,532 Posts
redoliander said:
went through the curves just outside prescott and scrapped the right peg again. twice in one day!
Is there any chance you're pushing the bike down into the turn underneath you?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Philbie said:
Marco, you know as well as I do YOU should be in NM this weekend.
phil believe me i was all set to go... even if it was rob and me only... but shit happens... ill tell ya about it later... i may go... but it all depends.. i gotta try and see whats up...

·
Registered
220 Posts
we went on fathers day also... one of my guys got stopped by dps and got a ticket for no mirrors... the dps officer was with his mom..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts