Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received the Top-Line Bellypan Bike Design-Benelux on monday, and got it installed today. Took about 45 minutes, and most of that time was spent digging through all my stuff in my garage that I have yet to unpack from my recent move, looking for a 16mm socket. Fits up pretty good, and I think it matches the tank and other blue accents pefectly. I'll take some better pictures tomorrow when the sun is up.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Karoshi said:
yeah i would love to see more pics...
You've bought only the belly pan and not the full cowling any reason why?
I just preferred to see much of the nakedness of the bike as possible, but still wanted something to accent it a little, and help protect engine from all the stuff that gets kicked up off the street.

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
Looks great, John! looking forward to more pics. I'm so excited about getting my topline full lower that I can't stand it. I also ordered the TCP seat cowl and should be getting it in the next few days. I'll post up my pics with everything on. Thanks for all your help and hard work putting the info together for all of us to take advantage of!
Mike

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Looking good! Changes just about the whole appearance....on the plus side.

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FAZR6 said:
Looks great, John! looking forward to more pics. I'm so excited about getting my topline full lower that I can't stand it. I also ordered the TCP seat cowl and should be getting it in the next few days. I'll post up my pics with everything on. Thanks for all your help and hard work putting the info together for all of us to take advantage of!
Mike

Thanks. Be prepared that the top-line instructions are going to come in 3 different languages, and not one of them was english. It has a couple black& white photos, and I just figured it out from there. You might want to ask them to translate the instructions before they send them to you.

Now, all I need to do is pull off the CW Fender eliminator, and put the one on you sent me.

·
Registered
205 Posts
jcaesar625 said:
Thanks. Be prepared that the top-line instructions are going to come in 3 different languages, and not one of them was english. It has a couple black& white photos, and I just figured it out from there. You might want to ask them to translate the instructions before they send them to you.
Or, you could simply type it into here: http://www.rock3.co.uk/translate.shtml

and let it translate for you.

Skippy :cool:

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
Thanks for the heads up John but they've already shipped it. Skippy, that site might just come in handy. Very cool, thanks again. This site is full of helpful people. BTW Skippy, where did you get your garmin and how much? I know you got the best deal to be found.

·
Registered
205 Posts
FAZR6 said:
BTW Skippy, where did you get your garmin and how much? I know you got the best deal to be found.
Actually picked it up on Ebay, from a guy in Texas, paid $220 with shipping for a used version, although it didn't look as though it had much use.

I then bought a RAM mount from www.cyclegadgets.com, along with the hard wire harness, Garmin carry bag and sun shade.

Also have an external antenna for it, however, I have never need it other than for travelling through tunnels.

I am sure you can get better deals than that though, as there are countless hundreds for sale on Ebay as we speak.

Skippy

1 - 20 of 32 Posts