Sport Bikes banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Same time (7:30) - same place (mine). Who's in?

·
The Bike Whisperer
599 Posts
Out.... picking up Kaycis rental car tonight. She decided to plunge her trailblazer into a cement barrier yesterday afternoon.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Maybe...I've got a dentist appointment at 5:45pm that I can't get out of (without paying a $30 late cancellation fee).

I never got around to converting the Polar special this past weekend.

If I show can we flip to the Packer game occassionally?

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
No top gear, nor packer game for me tonight. I have to finish my holiday shopping. One last gift to get, but I have to brave Mayfair mall to get it - wish me luck!

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
No top gear, nor packer game for me tonight. I have to finish my holiday shopping. One last gift to get, but I have to brave Mayfair mall to get it - wish me luck!

LOL...Mayfair...good luck with that! :eek:

I don't go there unless I absolutely have to!

·
Chilli makes you faster!!
1,335 Posts
mayfair isnt bad. bark in the back and generaly you're ok. If really really full, follow someone goingback towards their car and take their spot.
NO TG for me. Still in recovery mode. gonna try to get some sleep early.

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
The shopping itself was fine. And I did park in back and got a spot right away, but it took me a half hour to leave the parking lot because traffic was so jammed with shoppers. ugh.

·
Well......uhm.......Yeah!
1,320 Posts
mayfair isnt bad. bark in the back and generaly you're ok. If really really full, follow someone goingback towards their car and take their spot.
NO TG for me. Still in recovery mode. gonna try to get some sleep early.
So does BARKING in the back of the mall really help? And how did you figure that one out Patrick :lao

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Out.... picking up Kaycis rental car tonight. She decided to plunge her trailblazer into a cement barrier yesterday afternoon.
Whoops. Everyone ok I hope?

·
The Bike Whisperer
599 Posts
yep... shes okay. Truck is totaled.... well..... the guy at the body shop said it was totaled. Waiting for the insurance adjuster to put his magic blessing on it.

If anyone has a good deal on a Panzer tank.... please let me know :)

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
I was at Mayfair the other week...parking was horrible. I picked up something new from the Lovesac store.

If anyone has a good deal on a Panzer tank.... please let me know :)
What are you saying? Kayci's a bad driver??? :eatpop

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
I've got TG AUS E3 on my new Sansa Fuze...don't tell my boss!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts