Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a commercial while flipping the channels last night that Top-Gear or 5th gear, I forgot, is coming to Discovery channel! Both are awesome shows that won't disappoint!

·
Registered
495 Posts
sweet, every now and again I catch one on Speed... I think it is 5th gear (the one on speed). I've seen a few clips on the internet of Top Gear. I can't wait to see more of either!!

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
Excellent!!!- thanks for the heads-up!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump...It came on last night (Wednesday) around 9 p.m. central time. Was pretty awesome to finally watch it on television and through clips on the internet.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Top gear is my favourite show, Jeremy Clarkson is very funny, but you guys will NOT like his views on motorbikes :eek:nfloor The way he takes the piss outta the small guy Hammond is funny too. Pity the series os over until autumn :upyours

·
Banned
558 Posts
is it only on tv on wednesdays or is there other days that will show replays.....

·
Registered
645 Posts
Yeah, its been on for a good month. I wish we had some decent programming like that over here. The one they show on Discovery is "dummed down" for us Americans. But its still a cool show.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Tif's a stuck up ass, and Vik's a lesbian (not that im complaining). Top gear forever, plus 5th gear only lasts for 30mins.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
DazzaP said:
Top gear is my favourite show, Jeremy Clarkson is very funny, but you guys will NOT like his views on motorbikes :eek:nfloor The way he takes the piss outta the small guy Hammond is funny too. Pity the series os over until autumn :upyours
Yeah, esp. considering that he totally downplayed the Ducati in the Duke vs. Lambo episode. Great show though, I got a few on a machine I was fixing awhile back, and the quality of the clips and commentary were excellent. The E46 M3 and new S4 were the ones I got a glance at.

BTW, what time/days is this going to be one?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts