Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Fitshaced
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it was in the low 90's today so after my near 11 hour work day I decided to get the bike out. Got her out and gave it a bath and I was on my way. Not 2 minutes in to my ride I was cruising 35 mph down a residential road when a bird was flying across the street and didn't quite make it. I smacked him and he flew to the side. I was really scared he was going to fly up and hit me in the face. I looked back to see where the bird went and it was flopping in the other lane on the road. I immediatly pulled over to inspect for damage to the bike and fortunetly there was none. I then turned around to see if the bird was still in the road and if it was alive but a car ran it over. Either way that bird scared the crap out of me. The rest of the ride everytime I seen a bird I got nervous.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
RIP bird

·
Registered
150 Posts
Bird killer!...hahaha jk

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I did the same thing one time, except the bird was stuck in my air intake on the ZX-7. That sucked because I knew I hit it but didn' t see it go any where so I stopped and there itr was crammed in the intake!

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Rip

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
I had a few misses on the way home from Abilene this week, but it was the buzzards that were tripping me out. They would be on the side of the road eating dead deer (as if that wasn't enough to worry about)
As I screamed by, they would fly all over the place..and real slow at that.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
shit you guys are funny. and by the way im starting a fund for its poor family as well, i accept money order, pay pal, personal check and cash :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
706 Posts
That poor bird didn't stand a chance with you guys teaming up on 'em like that. :lao I was only going about 30 when a bird started to land right in the street as I was coming by. It stopped and like hovered like it was trying to get out of the way, and I ducked and just missed the thing. :eek:

·
Registered
539 Posts
You mean Slow poor Bird.

RIP bird

m taking donations for the birds family....feel free to paypal me some $$$ or some worms.

RIP fallen flyer.....

Could we have a moment of silence??????????????????
:lao :eek:nfloor :lao :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
496 Posts
I hate those damn things! I hit one about a week ago and it thru me into a slapper! Scared the crap out of me :3eek But luckly I was able to ride it out.

Fuck'n' birds! :pisson

·
Professional Loser
319 Posts
Man that sucks. Last week on the way to work I took a Cardinal to the chest at 80mph. Didn't hurt me but the little bird didn't make it. But then again I've hit oposums, squirls and even been attacked by a dog at a stop light. Just to let you know dogs don't like pepper spray either. The steel toe to the face that followed was just for a little extra reminder.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts