Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something a little more light.

What color is your bike?

Mines black, but in the right light theres some hardcore dark jade green metal flake deep down in the paint, pretty badass. When I have the money to paint it, its gonna be KAmeleon Orange, to match the cars.

·
El A MC Rider
336 Posts
Mine is silver/black, but it will be down for the winter (Nov) for paint and polishing/chroming (haven't decided which yet--polish or chrome). The color scheme will remain the same....silver base with black tribal design (narrowed down to the attached choices), edged/outlined with silver flake.

I did a quote for having every nut/bolt, triple trees, frame, wheels, swingarm, etc. chromed for $3,300. Guy tried to get me to also have my swingarm stretched (thrown into the quote), but that's not my cup of tea. Paint will run about $1,500 - $2,000. Should be interesting.

Attachments

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
:lol
This is probably one of the worst days in SBN history as far as new threads go :D

My 996 is solid yellow with carbon fiber here and there (see avatar)
My RS250 (depending on what spray paint I have available) will either be red and black or black and yellow, or just primer gray :D

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Mine is black with red flames (03 R6) want to get race plastics for her and paint them probably a neon pink...so I can pick my photos out on track days! :lol

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
My 150cc is white with a red tail and black frame!!! (I think it is the most "modern" thing on it...).

·
Registered
549 Posts
Red and black... not bad but not too exciting.

How come they don't make EX500's in Kawi Green, dammit. Every other Kawi sportbike has received the green treatment, even the two-fiddy, but no love for the 500. :mad:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Custom House of Kolors Cobalt Kandy Blue and Orion Fine Silver. Plus some custom pinstriping and airbrushing colors.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
As stated to the left, my bike is black. I call it "I hate you" black. Black bikes go faster.
My helmet is flat "fuck you" black.
My chopper, is black. With me currently removing all chrome from the bike and painting it- black. I'm deciding on either an electric blue or blood red for details, but other than that- black. I'm really considering flat black too. A couple shiny bits (not chrome) and a tank mural, but other than those details............you get the point.

I'm just a tad anti-social.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Mine is blue and black.

·
Registered
558 Posts
red..........

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Pics you say? Ok :D

Attachments

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok, I guess I'll post my pictures too:

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
My bike was..blue..:(
My next bike however will be silver..black..worth about a litre.and have a yamaha logo on it biatches :twofinger

Attachments

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey FunCrusher that bike looks sweet, what happened to it? Theres a bike on campus thats the exact same color, but no emblems, and it has some shitty seat made out of foam padding.

·
Registered
544 Posts
My bike is black and silver with a touch of yellow.

Usually I don't like yellow but I think it looks pretty good in this case. Tapeworks stuff (yellow, black rear decals) were done by the previous owner.

Pic:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts