Sport Bikes banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
90+ here with heat index above 100, asphalt showing about 135 ... I love to ride, but it is too hot for me today ... lots of speed channel this afternoon ... anybody get a chance to ride this weekend?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I Resemble that Remark

Fred said:
You sally.. i was out all day yesterday..
No doubt ... as a kid on the farm I would throw hay all day in 1000 degree (4 digits) heat ... 20 years of sitting at a desk and I am a real marshmallow ... I could not sit all day, climbed on the FZ around 6:00 and managed to hit some curves and work on the skills for about an hour.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
FAZR6 said:
From looking at your avatar, I'd say hot is an understatement. Nice job Jim! Where did you post the pics from the rally?
Just having farm fun in the good ol' Midwest. ...The pics are on a website so we can keep adding ... look to www.digitalroadrally.net ... There was a request to run one for a longer time to let more play so we have one running to the end of the month ... targets are posted on the website under events ... it really is a hoot to get the bike out and plop it down in front of some place full of people and start taking pictures ... turns lots of heads ... especially if you can get that special some to strip to the bikini :leghump I would love it if everyone from the FZ6 thread posted at least one picture ...

BTW what part of NC, I graduated from UNCA a long time ago ... I would love to get the bike on the BRP and up to Boone/Banner Elk

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
FAZR6 said:
... you should get you a trailer and tote yours down for the AMA Superbike Classic at VIR at the end of August. ...
I was really trying to make that one or Atlanta, but the members of my team are both burning vacation around that time so I will be working big hours ... I will expect to see some pics from you guys though ...

I will try to get Mrs. Showboat in the next digital rally, I love to watch that woman strut ...

Maybe we can all get to Daytona next spring ....

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
95 with heat index of 108 today ... rode to work with tie on under my coat ... sweat all the way through my dress shirt before I finished the 2 mile ride ... I need a cocktail ......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.