Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got two young kids and I've sold my bikes, so it's time to sell all my gear. I always rode safely and wore the best equipment, and took excellent care of everything. Most of it is like new (some items are brand new) and come from a smoke-free home. Probably $5000 worth of stuff here, many items half price or less. Lots of reviews/pics etc out there if you just Google the item. Willing to listen to offers and will discount if you're purchasing multiple items. I am having trouble uploading pics so here's a link to my Craigslist ad, which has pics of everything: Tons of like new Streetbike / motorcycle gear

PM me here or send an email to m_w_ritter (at) yahoo dot com.

Racing suit:

Alpinestars TZ-1 one-piece suit size 42/52 - $800 new, worn on one street ride, I did manage to get a knee down so there's a small scuff on one knee pad but they are replaceable if it bothers you - $500 obo

· 1.2 - 1.4mm premium full-grain Italian leather construction
· 75° anatomically designed raglan construction with articulated shoulders for a full range of motion
· Race developed GP protectors with injection molded shell and dual-density foam padding
· PU replaceable GP knee sliders
· Ergonomically placed stretch Kevlar® panels for optimal flexibility
· Die-cut ventilation
· Removable mesh liner
· 3M reflective logos for nighttime visibility
· Compartment for injection-molded GP back protector
· Available in men's even European sizes 48-60

Jackets:

Alpinestars Bionic 2 protection jacket -- worn once, $200 new, asking $125

Joe Rocket Hemp Jacket in Olive Green, size L -- brand new, never worn -- paid $265 asking $150

Scorpion EXO VenTech 2 black textile jacket -- bought this after researching for a jacket with the best air flow for those hot summer days -- a great jacket with some bug hits but still like new, used maybe 5 times - $200 new asking $125

Alpinestars T-Stunt 2 Air Flow Jacket in black/orange/silver size L (fit is a little big for a large) -- this was my favorite jacket so it has some light wear and one broken snap on the back (where the waist adjusts), but still in very nice shape - SOLD

Alpinestars Dyno Black/Orange leather jacket with removable liner -- was $320 new, still in very nice shape, worn maybe 10-15 times - $150 obo

· Part of Alpinestar's Black Label Apparel line
· 1.2-1.4mm full-grain leather for excellent abrasion resistance
· CE certified shoulder and elbow protectors
· Relaxed fit
· Zip operated ventilation
· Removable quilted vest
· Strategically placed micro perforated leather
· Adjustable waist
· Two external pockets and one large internal pocket
· Back protector compartment with a foam back pad (CE certified RC back protector available as accessory)
· MSRP: $319.95

Pants:

Tourmaster Tracker Air Pants in Gunmetal, size small - $145 new, worn once - $100
· Armor-Link Mesh® shell with 600 Denier Carbolex™ knee panels for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
· Removable, zip-off lower legs for an easy conversion to casual wear shorts
· Phoslite® reflective piping
· Durable, 600 Denier Carbolex™ seat panel minimizing slipping
· Double stitched construction throughout
· Dual-elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts
· Accordion-style expansion panel at the rear waist
· Two cargo pockets and two zippered hand pockets
· Removable, CE approved knee armor
· Stretch material in the inseam
· Removable, lightweight windproof liner

Shift Racing Torque Street Jeans dark stone wash size 32, worn maybe 10 times, like new -- cost $100, asking $50

Rev'It! Dakar Textile pants -- gray/black size M - $230 new, probably the best textile pant out there, worn once - $150

· The DAKAR pants form a recommended combination with the OFF TRACK jacket to obtain the best top-to-toe all-weather protection. It features the same technology, which includes a detachable thermal lining and detachable 3-layer membrane. The easy to reach pockets on the upper leg are waterproof and laminated with reflective panels to enhance the visibility of these pants. Two ventilation zippers on the upper leg allow wind to cool the legs during riding. The use of ProLife® CE approved knee armour and Temperfoam hip padding ensures the protection level of these pants. The DAKAR contains leather panels on the inside of the legs for more grip.

Gloves:

Held Airstream Gloves - Black, Size 8 (between M/L), the best warm weather gloves made, broken in but in excellent shape - $130 new, SOLD

Alpinestars GP Pro gloves -- Black size L -- some wear but good shape with original packaging - $240 new, asking $100

Alpinestars Alloy gloves in black, size L -- broken in but in excellent shape, $60 new, SOLD

Alpinestars Storm Rider Gortex winter gloves size L -- brand new in package never worn - $180 new, asking $125

Boots:

Shift Racing Fuel Street Boot -- Black size 9/43 -- excellent condition in original box, $100 new - $50

Sidi Vortice in black/red size 9.5/43 -- worn only a few times, like new in original box, the best boots out there cost $500 new, asking $300
· It was thought that the award winning Sidi Vertigo Corsa boot was the pinnacle of sport boot technology. Until today that is as Sidi is proud to introduce the next step in the evolutionary chain: The "Vortice". The latest in technology combined with the great skill and workmanship of Sidi's Italian based factory technicians' blend in a whirl of fresh solutions to satisfy a rider's desire for safety and comfort.
· Constructed of Lorica and is lined with Teflon vented mesh. Only Sidi goes to trouble and expense of creating a multiple liner boot system in its racing boots. Lorica® is a composite micro fiber material created from strands that are so fine, each one is less than one thousandth the thickness of silk. When injected with special resins, these fibers act like natural leather skin, but with the addition of better strength, softer texture, lighter weight and better moisture protection.
· Sidi has added a small elastic panel to aid in a smooth zipper operation as it allows a bit of movement via the elastic as the zipper passes over the rider's ankle ball
· The rear upper part of the boot is made up of the following mechanisms: A) The TECNO CALF TENSIONER mechanism adjusts the leg circumference. Placed in the back of the boots upper, it works through a nylon wire that hooks directly to the shin plate. B) The TECNO SHIN TENSIONER mechanism helps the TECNO CALF TENSIONER close the leg upper on the front part of the boot. The two lateral nylon braces join the ankle joint with two screws that are protected by nylon caps. This system is reinforced with fiberglass, supports the ankle and is easy to replace. This system allows excellent flex movement front-to-back while being firm side-to-side.
· Tecno Instep Tensioner, a fastening system on the front part of the foot, on the instep.
· Shock Absorbing Heel Cup
· Non-vented
· Shin Plate
· Gear Change Pad
· Vortice Slider: toe slider is made in nylon reinforced with fiberglass. It is fitted with a new air intake and an innovative alloy insert.
· Racing SRS Sole: all new sole is constructed of a polyurethane and rubber blend.

Misc Gear:

Alpinestars Reflex Knee Guards -- barely used, excellent shape - $20

Icon Field Armor knee/shin guards - barely used, excellent shape - $65 new, $40 obo

T-Rex front and rear paddock stands, rear is adjustable - $185 new - SOLD

Canyon Dancer Bar Harness II - $30 new, used once - $20 obo

Rapid Transit Recon 19 Magnetic Tank Bag w/ drinking bladder - $105 new and barely used, bladder is brand new - SOLD

Alpinestars Tech Areo backpack - I don't recall ever actually using it, was $180 new, asking $100
· TPR Details
· Fully expandable from 16L to 26L (approx)
· Water resistant fleece lined audio pocket with headphone exit port
· Hidden helmet carrier
· Heavy duty reinforcements
· YKK® Auto locking zippers applied on main compartment opening for secure closure
· Sternum Map panel holder
· Internal Lap Top sleeve which fits most 15" Lap Top Computers
· Internal organizer pockets
· Internal sleeve for Bio Armor Back Insert application
· Built in Rain Cover
· Adjustable Waist strap

Cardo Scala Rider Q2 Multiset -- bike-to-bike or rider to passenger communication with bluetooth and GPS/MP3 capability. Comes with only one headset and charger as I never got the second back from my ex. Use the single for yourself or get a second unit from Cardo to use as an intercom, I think they are around $60 - paid $250, asking $100

· Bike-to-bike intercom - alternate between 2 other riders within a range of 700m/2,300 feet
· Rider-to-passenger communications - both rider and passenger using Q2 PRO headsets can communicate via intercom as well as independently conduct mobile phone calls, listen to MP3 music in stereo or to the built-in FM radio
· Full duplex - no longer the walkie-talkie syndrome where one party can only speak when the other is silent; the Scala Rider Q2 PRO allows bikers and passengers to talk and listen simultaneously
· Talk time is up to 8 hours
· Standby time is 7 days

1 - 2 of 2 Posts