Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go here get ExpressWebPics http://www.neowise.com/ install it and open it then use this URL http://www.superbike.co.uk/content/ladies_wp.htm to begin getting the Superbike Hotties. After it grabs them it will begin grabbing all sorts of killer shit, crashes bikes, you name it... a few examples below... only one babe can be shown... all of em are topless or more!!! :leghump

Click em for full size.... :popcorn

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Downloading pics as I am typing this. Any tips on using this program on other sites. Do I just type in the web address of a site and it will save ALL the pics or what?

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Justin726 said:
Downloading pics as I am typing this. Any tips on using this program on other sites. Do I just type in the web address of a site and it will save ALL the pics or what?

It isn't 100% on all sites.. but it does work on most. Easiest way I've found to use it is start it up, then minimize it, you will see a small box that represents it in the upper right (its movable if you want to move it) right click the little box after you have copied the url of the page with the pics and select new project. The main window will open and a small download ok box with it. Here you can change where it goes make a folder for it if you like.
There are many little tricks to it, especially finding the "right" url to sites that trey to hide the actual url to the pics.

Another thing is in options one I prefer is to make web pics only work on right click so it isnt constantly doing its own thing. Be careful not to forget it's going.... I've minimized it on some big sites and forgot about it and had it download literally thousands of pics! (over 100k that filled my HD till it wouldnt hold any more!)

This proggy is a real picture finder I can attest to that. Some of the other options are kind of user preferences. First thing I do is delete all the folders it came with and make new ones with my sub folders.

On the superbike site it downed 440+ pics! Way more than they display... especially the chicks :)

Oh another helpful tip.... in the picture options last page, file size. I uncheck the dimensions box and use the kb box to limit what it looks for. General rule I keep the size above 40Kb to prevent it from getting thumbnails. If you arent getting any thing check the size of the pic and make sure it is over the minimum you set. When setting the size click the make this the default setting and it will keep it for other projects.

If you use Firefox a good thing thats free is a extension called DownThemAll it will grab all the pics or movies* from a page by selecting its name in the right mouse click menu

*I marked this because DownThemAll is also good for videos that are in many small parts.... pr0n pages come to mind :leghump

Just a few of the things I while away my time with :lol

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
you're not sh*ting there kh... this is sweet. Granted I don't want the girls, but I'm getting some great pics none the less! THANKS!!!! :dblthumb!

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
np JB :) Im sorting thru the pile as I typeo... :leghump that little piece of software dug up a ton of pics they dont even show on the site... it does that once in a while!

Superbike is the BEST sportbike mag going. Fastbikes is so so, they bowed down to pressure to stop the insanity.... they both lose a rider a year or worse.... Read the road tests and youll find they have a hard time even getting bikes because there track record of destroying em is so bad. Lately they just go buy them LOL If ya want the real scoop on a bike look to them ... there my kinna peeps. :dblthumb

Plus every issue has a center fold hottie like playboy except with a killer bike!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts