Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the bike show still going to be going on tonight at Gorgies? It looks like the weather is going to hold off and I am thinking about riding there to meet some of you. I was also wondering who is all going to be going?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Ok so I'm confused- are we meeting at this georgies place or at BFS or at BFS then going to georgies? Someone clue me in, and include times!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no idea whats going on tonight Capital thats why I asked. I dont know if I can meet up at BFS because I been working on my friends house all day today staining doors and what not (what a way to spend my vacation time) So I still need to dose myself with mineral spirits to get some of this crud off of me so I will probally have to catch up with everyone at Gorgies. What time does people start showing up?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Bah............I have a late Kickball game....no ridey ridey for the Ceeeejay

·
Registered
348 Posts
Kick ball! Sheesh.

Ok- so it's freaking fun- but not as fun as riding:)

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm thinking about going to Georgies around 7:30ish

·
Registered
177 Posts
sexNstillettos said:

Where do you guys play, I think it would be cool to go watch a kickball game, it's like grade school all over again

·
Registered
832 Posts
i'll esteja em Georgie's em torno de 7:30 tão por muito tempo como ele chuva de doesn't ****** translation from portugese ****** I'll be at Georgie around 7:30 as long as it doesn't rain :bj :2fingers

·
Registered
147 Posts
Dan & I won't be making this one.... :p ...He will be working agian til' 2:00 or 3:00 AM!!! Enjoy your ride everybody who gets to get out tonight.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
Muahahaahah - My game got cancelled. Our field is under water...w00t w00t. I'm going to head up to the BS with jspeedracer and ibjames, and then head out to porgies after that.

RC51 - we play at 64th and Center in the summer. Fall and Spring league we play in Bayview at Brinton Park. Good times, good times.........

·
Jerk
990 Posts
I have to work until 10:30 or so, but i'll try to find you all when I get out. Someone who is going should pm me their cell number so I can call them when I get out.

Tom.

·
Registered
348 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
Muahahaahah - My game got cancelled. Our field is under water...w00t w00t. I'm going to head up to the BS with jspeedracer and ibjames, and then head out to porgies after that.
Ok I'll just meet you guys there- what time are you meeting?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I want to get there at 7:30ish but it depends on when James gets his booty home from the gym. I might just head down there myself at 7:30 so either way, you get the point.

Cj

·
Registered
878 Posts
I'll head out to Georgie Porgies to check it out. I'll be there around 7:30.

I will be riding my KTM 625smc. I will be the only person in the area riding around on a pumpkin orange supermoto, so if you see an orange dirtbike looking monstrosity -- that's me. hahaha

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It was nice to meet some of the people on this site. If I didnt see you there or vice versa hopefully next time.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts