Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone wanna show me some roads......Relaxed, still a little edgy in the sharper stuff.....cell # is 414-248-4899

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Sorry there UK, classes tomorrow at 1 and then another at 6 and I don't get out til about 9, but if anyone's gonna be out tomorrow night after then let me know and I'll try to meet up with yall

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
i usually ride from about noon to 2 or so.

but i can't think of any good twisty rides to go on. except for hwy F and thats way out there.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I know of some good roads, mostly west of hwy 83, but I work till 7pm during the week. maybe this weekend.

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not to worry, my day off just changed to, *ring* *ring* " Hello" "I need you to work" "OK" *click* "FUCKER" LMAO

·
Registered
832 Posts
don't you have caller iD don't answer when they call and when you get in the next day say you were out riding and left the phone at home

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
snoflk said:
don't you have caller iD don't answer when they call and when you get in the next day say you were out riding and left the phone at home
Yeah I knew who it was calling and why..... My boss just had surgery but today he was supposed to be fine to come back, and instead he did something he shouldnt and needs another couple of days.

The good news is I get Thursday/Friday off, and get to spend the day at the Beach on Sunday......

So if anyones free on Thursday, or Friday to ride, especially a certian Blonde with an R1.... Snoflk......... ;) come on girl hook a brother up already.....

Then I'll be riding then for sure..... watch now it will rain

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
UK_R6 said:
especially a certian Blonde with an R1.... Snoflk......... ;) come on girl hook a brother up already.....
If it was this easy, I would have asked a long time ago. I also know a certain someone else that goes into convulsions when he see's her and can't stop himself from repeating her name.

If that someone else reads this, I'm just fuckin' with ya :twofinger

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Moses said:
If it was this easy, I would have asked a long time ago. I also know a certain someone else that goes into convulsions when he see's her and can't stop himself from repeating her name.

If that someone else reads this, I'm just fuckin' with ya :twofinger
Well if we are talking about the same girl...... then yeah I know what your saying....... truly beautiful, and fun too......

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
UK_R6 said:
Yeah I knew who it was calling and why..... My boss just had surgery but today he was supposed to be fine to come back, and instead he did something he shouldnt and needs another couple of days.

The good news is I get Thursday/Friday off, and get to spend the day at the Beach on Sunday......

So if anyones free on Thursday, or Friday to ride, especially a certian Blonde with an R1.... Snoflk......... ;) come on girl hook a brother up already.....

Then I'll be riding then for sure..... watch now it will rain

Hey Darren, you give lessons wind surfing right? Is it hard to pick up? Expensive to rent stuff to try???

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rogue6 said:
Hey Darren, you give lessons wind surfing right? Is it hard to pick up? Expensive to rent stuff to try???
yes I do, it will cost you about $1400 to get into the sport, $5000 over the first 3 years maybe, and from me when I'm off work and anyone wants to go lessons are free, girls biki's are mandatory ;) guys..... NO SPEEDO's LMAO

I'll teach you someday andy sure it's easy, I'll have you windsurfing in an hour, gear is $40 a day to rent or free when I am sailing too....

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
40 bucks a day for the board and etc?... I would really be down for that sometime. It still warm enough to give it a try sometime this summer/fall???

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Darren - Since you're down with the wind surfing thing in the area - do you know a guy named Nick Bowers?

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Murf99 said:
Darren - Since you're down with the wind surfing thing in the area - do you know a guy named Nick Bowers?
Yeah I do Nick was our Kite instructor till he took of to NC/SC or where ever he may be now....LOL

Andy, cool man I'll teach ya...

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
UK_R6 said:
Yeah I do Nick was our Kite instructor till he took of to NC/SC or where ever he may be now....LOL

Andy, cool man I'll teach ya...
Kite instuctor? Just wondering because I'm down at the lakefront flying my stunt kites quite a bit.

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Kite Surfing, Nick was our instructor, if you have never seen it, it's basically wake boarding without a boat to worry about....

:lol

Kinda, lots of fun

·
Registered
173 Posts
Whoa, hold the phone. If theres lessons on wind surfing going on, I'd love to give it a try also. I don't think I know you yet UK, but hell I'd buy ya lunch!

~Mike

·
Registered
832 Posts
How did this go from a riding thread to a hook a brother up with a certain person to wind surfing I'm lost

1 - 20 of 26 Posts