Sport Bikes banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
I could give less of a shit whether or not he works harder than soldiers fighting in Afghanistan. I only care if his hard work is for something I can honor and appreciate. So go ahead Tom, keep working hard and being useless.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Maybe Tom should spend a few weeks of Basic training

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
at least he's not occupying someone elses country and pretending he's honorable and awesome for it.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Yeah tom cruise is a loser! his dumb ass is sitting there with millions and millions of dollars, known all over the world, porking hot women and is so famous he can pretty much do anything he wants anywhere. sucks to be him.

NOW on the other hand, we have the winners. kids on a motorcycle internet forum barely able to afford a used motorcycle living paycheck to paycheck, no one knows who they are, about the most exciting thing they do is take some local fat girl out to watch a tom cruise movie so they can bitch about what a loser he is.

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
I think I'm honorable and pretty awesome and still think Tom is crazy as a loon. But it's nice of you to take a cheap shot at those of us serving. You, are a wonderful human being.

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
I'd just like to see him use a port-a-pottie in AFG or Iraq in the afternoon in mid-summer.

·
Registered
825 Posts
first off let's look at the sources TMZ and Tom Cruise.
I all reality he most likely does train harder he may even work harder but that is his choice.

He only has himself or production counting him.
On the other hand the average service members who are in country have hours and hours of boredom with occasional moments of excitement or terror.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
first off let's look at the sources TMZ and Tom Cruise.
I all reality he most likely does train harder he may even work harder but that is his choice.

He only has himself or production counting him.
On the other hand the average service members who are in country have hours and hours of boredom with occasional moments of excitement or terror.
tmz is infamous for misquoting and manipulating words to suit their agenda. i find it hard to believe that anyone listens to anything from tmz lol.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Yeah tom cruise is a loser! his dumb ass is sitting there with millions and millions of dollars, known all over the world, porking hot women and is so famous he can pretty much do anything he wants anywhere. sucks to be him.

NOW on the other hand, we have the winners. kids on a motorcycle internet forum barely able to afford a used motorcycle living paycheck to paycheck, no one knows who they are, about the most exciting thing they do is take some local fat girl out to watch a tom cruise movie so they can bitch about what a loser he is.
Being known all over the world is not a trait I consider essential to be a good human being.

like. . .at all.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
wow you mean tmz is not a reliable news source? who would have thought.

must have been the lizard people controlling everyone's minds.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.