Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Link

I think he handled it well. The site that I got that from said try doing that to Russell Crow or The rock. :lol

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Well from what I hear, he got all 4 people involved arrested and is pressing charges.... over WATER.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Yah, why the hell would the guy spray him with water...don't see how he thought it was funny, you can see him smiling. :gay

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
gixxer27519 said:
Well from what I hear, he got all 4 people involved arrested and is pressing charges.... over WATER.
I don't blame him though. I hate Tom Cruise, but if I was being interviewed, I wouldn't like to be sprayed in the face with water, milk, juice, beer, well, maybe beer. :lol

Can't blame him. His reaction was weird, at first he started laughing and then he got pretty serious.

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mikem317 said:
Can't blame him. His reaction was weird, at first he started laughing and then he got pretty serious.
Yea that shit is kind of funny. He giggles for a second like "Oh that's cold stop hehehehehe" :gheyfight then gets all pissed. :eek:nfloor

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Nevrsumr22 said:
Yea that shit is kind of funny. He giggles for a second like "Oh that's cold stop hehehehehe" :gheyfight then gets all pissed. :eek:nfloor

ROTFLMFAO

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Nevrsumr22 said:
Couldn't have said it any better! :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
813 Posts
I'm with Tom Cruise on this one.. If that happened to me, I woulnd't have found it funny either.

They pulled the same crap to Sharon Osbourne.. except she dumped a bucket full of ice and water on the cameraman..

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Nevrsumr22 said:
I'm seriously sitting here at my desk cracking up watching that again. He giggles like a freaking girl!!!!

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! :eek:nfloor :lao :eek:nfloor

He's even holding the dude's hand the entire time lecturing him too!

:gheyfight

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
The camera crew was filming for some new reality show that goes around playing pranks on celebrities. The since Cruise didn't think it was too funny, the law decieded to arrest the crew for assault. If Im a big time star like Cruise, I've got security around me to dish out the ass whoopings

·
Registered
62 Posts
haha

Nevrsumr22 said:

it was the L.Ron Hubbard coming out in him

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
BrownRob said:
I'm with Tom Cruise on this one.. If that happened to me, I woulnd't have found it funny either.

They pulled the same crap to Sharon Osbourne.. except she dumped a bucket full of ice and water on the cameraman..

Actually she couldn't find the person who did it so she just threw it on the closest cameraman.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
hahaha that was awesome.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I heard on the radio today that he dropped charges.

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rotty said:
I heard on the radio today that he dropped charges.
Yea what can you do? They don't have money like he's got to take.

I swear to God if it was me I'd hire some guys to fuck with those dudes 10 fold and video it for my personal use. I mean he could pay them enough that if they got caught they wouldn't say shit because you say half now, half later or some shit.

·
Registered
773 Posts
i think he wanted to lay his ass out towards the end he has that i really wanna fuck you up lookin his eyes. kick his ass seabass

·
Registered
376 Posts
dreamy333 said:
i think he wanted to lay his ass out towards the end he has that i really wanna fuck you up lookin his eyes. kick his ass seabass
Yah, too bad when your Tom Cruise you can't beat the shit out of people. :lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts