Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm sorry if this has been covered before but I did a quick search and didnt come up with anything useful. Was just wondering for those of you that travel the toll roads how you mount your sunpass. I had mine in a backpack for awhile, didnt work and I ended up "running" tolls with the damn thing on me :explosive no big deal really, just annoying.

anywho, what you guys got?

thanks,
Chris

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Use the one with suction cups (theyre the only ones that are suppposed to be used kn motorcycles) and stick it to something.

·
Sinner & Saint Racing
651 Posts
Drive around the weight strips and no toll. I think it is what they charge for if you drive over it because the maintenance on them is pretty high.. Works for me.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
I keep mine either under the rear seat cowl or in a tail/tank bag if I have the rear seat attached instead of the cowl. It will be read under plastic, just not under metal.

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Also I think Florida has the "pay by tag" system now where it reads your tag and sends a bill to the registered owner.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
In the past, if I went through too many tolls without them being able to read my epass, I ended up getting a letter in the mail instructing me to come in and have my battery replaced because it obviously isn't working. :lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts