1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reference - Clicky

Boyfriend Killed Toddler For Wetting Pants, Police Say

Mon Jul 11,10:30 PM ET

A Lake Worth man admits to killing his girlfriend's 3-year-old son because he accidentally wet his pants.

At first, Walfrido Pina said the child slipped in the tub, and he let him languish for five hours before the mother insisted they go to the hospital. Then, police said, he confessed he'd shaken the little boy. Now, following the autopsy, detectives said it appears to be much worse.

Pina admitted to detectives that instead of taking his girlfriend's 3-year-old son, Elias, to daycare, he brought the child to a Motel 6 and killed him.

After the autopsy, detectives said its clear the boy was also severely beaten.

Elias' mother, Tabitha Geronimo, is horrified at her son's death.

Police said Geronima bumped around from motel to motel, but seemed to take excellent care of her boy.

Detectives said Pina was originally taking little Elias to his mother's house to play with his own son, but it's unclear why they never made it.

He had been dating Elia's mother only five months.

·
Registered
442 Posts
i hope he becomes fresh meat in jail.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I would kill him. My heart just sank into my stomach. I have never heard something so disturbing in my life. I would send him to the electric chair if i was on that jury. Screw insanity that guy diserves to die. Sorry, and forgive me god but he doesnt deserve to live.

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
all i can say is "watch your cornwhole" asshole cuz your in for a world of hurt.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
That guy would find his way into my basement and he would suffer for many years to come. I would not even bother to let the police know I found him. He would be all mine.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
There are several studies about men and other mens children out there that say this happens alot more than gets reported.

I have said it before and I'll say it again. Feet first into a commercial meat grinder. There is no reason in the the world for that shit to happen to kids.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
A story similar to that happened a while back here in South Florida

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
2 cases just happened near where I'm at. Yes, it seems to be happening more and more often. The sad thing, one of the cases, the court denied the biological father access to his 2 year old daughter. Then the mother's new boyfriend murdered the child. And almost the same thing for the other case. Fucking pisses me off to no end. Great system we have going.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I was expecting to read about the guy who ran over his son trying to evacuate his family because of Dennis...stories like this one scare me and make me sick.

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Maybe removing body parts with a dull knife come to mind?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts