Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone riding today? I imagine I'm just wasting my breathe...

·
Registered
266 Posts
i was thinking bout it, but it's getting kinda chilly. i have to ride down to west allis to get my compression tested. so maybe after that.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Mike, I got your message yesterday. I had gotten back just a few hours earlier, and 198 miles later, from the Memorial Day Charity Ride. I just sat around the house and took it easy last night.

Today I had a ton of things to do, including getting street tires on the fiddy. After getting them on the bike I rode around my neighborhood for a while.

Tomorrow's the same, lots of things to do. I'm going to try to get to Star Wars at the Ultrascreen and then a list of other things.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
No riding here today. It rained pretty much all day. :(

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The rain stopped me just as I was about to go out riding so instead I got some projects done on the bike. Put on the HID lights that have been sitting around since december, put on a new windscreen because I broke the last one and put on a new gear indicator/TRE unit. On that note, I have a digitech gear indicator and a switchable TRE (for suzuki units) mapped to fifth gear up for grabs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts