1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided that it sucks to be Kenny

So I am going to run away...

NAH..just joking :eek:nfloor

Some sorry piece of shit stole my cell phone from work yesterday while my back was turned. Insurance dosen't have any in stock to replace mine with so it may be a week or so before I get another one...sucks...

Pat, I will get up with you this weekend.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Damn kenny.... I'm sorry to hear. If it makes you feel any better the I530 i sitting up at the nextel store getting fixed. It kept saying my service was restricted

·
Banned
23 Posts
Kenny, call me at 863-698-2122 or 813-393-6902 and I'll hook you up with a Nextel and a Sim, you have definitely helped me out plenty.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Patrick said:
Kenny, call me at 863-698-2122 or 813-393-6902 and I'll hook you up with a Nextel and a Sim, you have definitely helped me out plenty.
Do you have any for sale?? I'm looking for one that works better then my i530. :pisson

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Kenny no longer has nextel though.

(side note: it is freaking beautiful out....what the hell am I doing at home)

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's right no more damn notime for me.

Verizon now. Talked to the insurance just now and they are sending me a new one Monday so things are looking up..

If I can just get off of these 7 day weeks now.

I am still running away one of these days on the bike up north for a few weeks in the near future I hope before winter hits

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey everybody,

Just checking in. Made it to Indiana after 1750 miles...was a great trip. will post some pics when I get the chance to use a computer that will download my pictures. This computer will not read my flash card.

Had a good time rode to Charleston, SC, then onto Chattanooga, TN for a few days and played on Lookout Mt. Then on to Bowling Green, KY where I got into trouble. I ended up buying my 7yr old cousin a Honda CRF 70..been promising him for the last 2 yrs that I would. He is the MAN now...said to hell with playing football now..wants to be a MX'R now.

Well gota go...will post pics as soon as possible.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Good deal kenny, I was just wondering about you the other day. Have fun. Becareful.

·
I'm a lead farmer MF'r!
902 Posts
Wait kenny, don't go! You have a large puddle under your bike! Have a safe trip and I am going to running away in Sept. Got it all planned out.... I think. All I need is an enclosed trailer that will fit three bikes before then. Can't wait.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We'll I have finally made it back home a few days ago. Had a wonderful time while on vacation. But glad to be back now.

Now I finally have got the pics that I promised to do. Had trouble finding a computer to work with in Indiana. But onto the pics.

Here are some of the roads in Chattanooga, TN on Lookout Mt. Plus the campground

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts