Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:bitchslap :urowned

Very squidly to pull up next to two guys on bikes (me & my bud on R6)
and rev rev...

I cant believe you did a riceboy fly by too. With no tail light, on a dark street.
Get your gear on, fool.

(Murrieta Hot Springs, Murrieta, CA)

·
Registered
586 Posts
well not everyone can enjoy the the pleasure of protecting themselves.... *eyeroll*

tell me it was alteast in some twisties or something tho

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope. A drag from a light. He pulled up next to me and revved.

I took the bait.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
I've actually passed more then a few liter twins on my 600 at the track on a straight.

·
Registered
488 Posts
BentValve said:
Get over it, id have handed you your ass 10x what you did to that guy. ;)
I smell an SBN challenge.. PROVE IT :cheers

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe.. but you sure as hell wouldnt hand me anyones ass in my element,
where I was coming from. The twisties. Not on that sled. ;)

Rogue6: You must have QUITE a lot of work done to your six, or the riders didnt know how to twist the throttle, and shift at the limiter. (or they were stock, or TL's)
I didnt mention that I was riding the twisties with my good buddy on his 2002 R6 before the squid today.
He cant dream of hanging with my RC51 in the straights. This was even proven tonight, (today, earlier before the squid). No chance. I run away from him just like when I had my R1.

I think a PCIIIr with a good exhaust, and a GOOD map (not a cheesy power commander.com map) really wake the RC up. I ran away from that 600 just like my R1 would have. Theres no way he would have passed me. ...ever.

Anyone in my area wanna test my theory, Im down.
We can go for a ride through the ortega too. (for fun)

·
Smiley Gladhands
3,050 Posts
black7R said:
Was that smart? Initiating a race with an RC? :bitchslap :urowned

I cant believe you did a riceboy fly by. With no tail light, on a dark street too.
Get your gear on, fool.

(Murrieta Hot Springs, Murrieta, CA)
Why can't we all just get along? [/RODNEY KING]

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
black7R said:
I think a PCIIIr with a good exhaust, and a GOOD map (not a cheesy power commander.com map) really wake the RC up. I ran away from that 600 just like my R1 would have. Theres no way he would have passed me. ...ever.
man who cares...

that cycle is freaking 10 years old.

in 600cc supersport time frame, that is ancient. jurassic bike.

glad you were able to stroke your ego beating up on n00bs in the stoplight olympics. :bowdown

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
GreenZED said:
man who cares...

glad you were able to stroke your ego beating up on n00bs in the stoplight olympics. :bowdown
lol, Just keep the Rc buzzing for about a good 5 minutes and she should overheat, at least here in Texas.

Picking on a 600...shame shame!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bah, I would NEVER invite a stoplight race with another bike.
Im the wave and nod like "whats up bro" kind of person when I pull next to a bike.

Actually I was hoping HE was a member of this board and saw this.

And im in gorgeous San Diego area, southern California... Although it does get
100 here, (RC has no problems) mostly its just beautiful sea air. :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GreenZED said:
man who cares...

Sure, its ancient... but its not really down on power. (90-95whp)
Also, the 2002 R6 isnt ancient. (neither is your 6R, but the outcome would be the same)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Maybe he just raced for fun?

And yes it's possible for a good rider to pass liter bikes on a straight when on the track. The beginning of the straight is affected by the corner exit speed, faster exit = faster straight line time. Of course the liter bike will catch up eventually but i was just trying to prove a point...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gotcha. Well, I want this thread to die already as I actually posted it for the remote possibility that the idiot might see it.

Ill answer your question/comment, though.
I know he was actually being a jackass because after he did his manly 'fly by'
at 120+ down the dark street to redeem himself, he caught a red light.
I then caught the red light too obviously, but I was making a right turn there.

I revved my motor so he would kind of see me turn, like, ok, later.. nice race, whatever. He staired and reved his bike repeatedly like a total ass clown.
It was then that I thought to myself "Im posting this, hopefully the moron is a member of SBN".

·
Registered
966 Posts
I dont like calling people squids, but both of you are squids, the guy who challenged you to a race by reving his engine at you, and you are a squid for accepting the challenge. Who cares what your bike can do on the street, why do people feel the need to prove themselves on the street, take it to the track were conditions are correct. But good job "bikerboy" for stroking your ego, hope it felt good. :rolleyes There is a reason Rossi doesnt go around posting shit like this on boards, he lets his riding talk for him, and is man enough not to brag.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Maybe he just wanted to have fun. Ive gotten into a number of races with my car where I knew I would get shit on... but it's still fun.

·
Registered
214 Posts
chsnprodigy said:
I dont like calling people squids, but both of you are squids, the guy who challenged you to a race by reving his engine at you, and you are a squid for accepting the challenge. Who cares what your bike can do on the street, why do people feel the need to prove themselves on the street, take it to the track were conditions are correct. But good job "bikerboy" for stroking your ego, hope it felt good. :rolleyes There is a reason Rossi doesnt go around posting shit like this on boards, he lets his riding talk for him, and is man enough not to brag.
Oh get a grip dude. They did a little drag from a traffic light!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.