Sport Bikes banner

To the guy who was taking pictures...

3K views 40 replies 22 participants last post by  willxsmith 
#1 ·
This is to the guy who was taking pictures of me today on I-77...

I hope you got enough pictures!!! I know you got a good rear shot because I noticed you taking quite a few of those. If you notice in one of your pictures I was pretending not to look but I gave the "shocker" in humor. Since you took pictures of ME and my bike, how about send them to me. Next time try not to hold up traffic so much. I about had someone rear-end me because they swerved around you and didn't see me. So next time, if you must take a picture...how about just take one. Then I'll casually wave or give you the finger...depending on the mood ya know. I'm sure you understand..

I wonder if you'll ever read this but I figured you might since I have a big www.sportbikes.net sticker on the back of my riding jacket and on my the side of my bike.

Thanks mr. dork in the utility vehicle on I-77 in Charlotte, NC. :bitchslap

:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

#4 ·
ZXXX6RN said:
He was seriously taking pictures?? What a freak
yeah it's happened a couple of times actually. I understand that we are rare and people don't see chicks on bikes much. So I can't get pissy when they take a picture. But this time the guys were seriously holding up traffic for a while. I was in the slow lane because I was about to get off at the next exit. Just thought it'd be funny to send them a message if they get nosey and do decide to check out the site that was on the back of my jacket.

Oh and GREEN, you're just a nut!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 ·
MV5890 said:
yeah it's happened a couple of times actually. I understand that we are rare and people don't see chicks on bikes much. So I can't get pissy when they take a picture. But this time the guys were seriously holding up traffic for a while. I was in the slow lane because I was about to get off at the next exit. Just thought it'd be funny to send them a message if they get nosey and do decide to check out the site that was on the back of my jacket.

Oh and GREEN, you're just a nut!!!!!!!!!!!
I just checked out your photo gallery.... I would hold up traffic too!

#12 ·
i was know where near North Carolina at the time of said incident...
i was in AZ prepping my bike for this weekend - 2 treackday's $105 :cheers

but you can't hardly blame him - you are hotter than shit.... and he's prolly never been laid....

#16 ·
roadracer319 said:
Looks like I've got something started here. I think everyone needs to check out the photo gallery... :phatyo
excellent advice, nice pics!!!

#18 ·
Did you have the mohawk on?

#20 ·
MV5890 said:
nah. not this time.

Yep,he was checking out that butt then.
:banana

#23 ·
:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

yall i have had a really shitty day, not even going to explain what all has gone wrong. You ever heard that song "Bad Day" by Fuel? I think that song was written on a day like this. HA Thanks for making me laugh. I really needed it.

Kris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.