Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They paid me. Direct deposit, 2600 bucks to start with for the first month I had off. Now, it'll be half of that every 2 weeks that I am off (next one is here next Friday).

Guys I cried like a fucking baby, cause now there's no chance of them taking my fucking bike.

Rhetorik, Scythe, Danny, Drummer, Arctic. . .I don't even know how many of you offered me help when it was lookin grim. I will do something to show my appreciation, more than a "thank you" on here. The people of this board are a real special breed.

:boardb :loveyou

·
Are we not men?
9,013 Posts
Got hurt @ work. Workman's comp slow to pay up. Bill collectors came knocking. Then above.

·
Are we not men?
9,013 Posts
'Grats, man. I know how it is when life shits in your lap. Things turn around, hope your finally healing up.

Reactions: The Predator

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Good stuff, Buddy!

Reactions: The Predator

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
how long are you going to be off?
I don't know. I've been done since march 6th at 11:30am :D .

If the crack in my pelvis does not very soon begin filling with bone material, I am gonna need surgery to repair it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
That sucks bad, at least you are young enough it might not be a lifetime problem.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
better fucking not be.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Workmans comp can be very slow and can get you angry as hell. I know of some people that have had to deal with these type of issues and it always sucks how long it takes. The bad part is I also know people who are on workmans comp for extended times that are just milking it for everything they can. It is sad because I am sure that is part of the reason it takes so long for those really hurt to get the help they need.

In any case it is good to hear your now back on track! I hope you heal up quick and get everything back moving in the right direction.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Woot, very nice. And you don't owe me shit, I still owe you for these F4i parts. Now stay off that fucking thing and let it heal right.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Woot, very nice. And you don't owe me shit, I still owe you for these F4i parts. Now stay off that fucking thing and let it heal right.
I am doing that, or trying. life still happens, things still need to be done. my physician is happier than hell that it is stable not needing a cast. My physiotherapist thinks I should be meditating like a Buddhist monk all day.

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
rest rest rest rest- take up wood carving if you must- but rest is big thing- trust me- I pay for every injury I pushed when I was younger.

Glad you are getting taking care of- that's a really good thing- money is great and people say it doesn't make you happy- but it sure makes you miserable when you don't fucking have any.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Besides driving/walking/riding the bike (when necessary), I am resting. I have turned to jelly in the past 7 weeks. I don't know how much more "nothing" I can do.

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
more- there is always more nothing you can do.

seriously- I have a hard time resting- I don't take to it well- I'm sure you are the same way- but I pay for it dearly every time I wake up- and have longer days or sleepless nights.

do some yoga LOL

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
Besides driving/walking/riding the bike (when necessary), I am resting. I have turned to jelly in the past 7 weeks. I don't know how much more "nothing" I can do.
In the wise words of Buddha:

Rub one out.

Good to hear you're on the up-and-up both financially and (hopefully) health-wise!

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
In the wise words of Buddha:

Rub one out.

Good to hear you're on the up-and-up both financially and (hopefully) health-wise!
During my off time I managed to snag someone. well, formally. We'd been dancing around it awkwardly since Christmas.
S'good. Less rubbin out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts