Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
bipolar said:
Just because some men can be jerks
Damn! That was WAY COOL JUNIOR! :headbang

Nice, smooth move...........You must be Italian.

Sorry I did not think of the same sooner. Right on!

Ciao!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
My gosh, you actually made me tear up.... thanks so much. You have no idea how much that means to me.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
bipolar said:
Just because some men can be jerks. If I knew where to send them in KY, they would be there.
In my best Robet Deniro voice "YOU................................your GOOD.......................OH, YEA......................YOU...........................................your GOOD you."

·
Registered
804 Posts
You are very sweet and thoughtful ~ thanks ~ nothing like flowers to win a girls heart!

:D

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
In my best Robet Deniro voice "YOU................................your GOOD.......................OH, YEA......................YOU...........................................your GOOD you."

That was funny.

Japbike you'd have tons of flowers at your house right now I believe if we knew where in KY. Whatever that person/persons said in PM to you was wrong and he's a coward. It only takes one to ruin it for everyone else. :boid

·
Registered
234 Posts
who said what? if they have to say nasty things in a pm then screw them......

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I am with madcat on this.....one person's opinion shouldn't matter...remember the old saying...opinions are like booty holes, everyone has one!! :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
I second that...or third it...or whatever it ;)

Some people have to make other people feel like shit just so they can feel good. How totally pathetic!

Chin up babe!

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
so, I missed something?????? sheesh leave the site for a day or two and chaos, I tell ya, chaos!

Thank you gentlemen, i guess there is someone out there who isn't huh? :mad

to those of you that are, thank you again :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Not to be too forward

Well, I don't want to look like someone who is just jumping on the band wagon, so I thought I would be a little different...hope you ladies like it...

Attachments

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Kaw_Rider said:
Well, I don't want to look like someone who is just jumping on the band wagon, so I thought I would be a little different...hope you ladies like it...

:2eek You know how to knock 'em dead don't 'cha?

:dblthumb Nice touch though.

·
Registered
804 Posts
bipolar said:
To all the beautiful biker women out there. Have a good week!
Ah thanks, that was very sweet and thoughtful ~

·
Registered
27 Posts
bipolar said:
To all the beautiful biker women out there. Have a good week!

Awww....I needed a smile! Thanks for the thought and the biker bear!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts