Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, hope everybody is having a good memorial day's weekend. Mine was pretty good. Ill give some background here first: Im 16, have had two serious girlfriends, the previous one was a complete bitch, and she got pregnant(i used a condom), anyway, she damn near od'ed on pills and the baby was aborted. Anyway, that was 4 months ago, I am now just looking for a chick I can hang out with, and not do things like that with. All my friends are trying to get me laid(go figure huh?) and I am just kind of going with the flow. Last night I went to one of my friends house's, and it was me, and 2 other guys, and these 3 girls from grand island. Well, I was pretty hammered, nobody else was though, I went and started to fall asleep in a room, and everybody else went to sleep as well, this one very pretty girl had no place to sleep so she came and shared the bed with me. We talked for like 3+ hours and just kinda like cuddled and stuff, anyway, I had a great time, but in the morning, after they left, one of my friends and I were talking and I said, "So your plan didnt work, I didnt get laid." He said, no man, it was your fault, I guess this girl talked to him this morning and was sayin "damn, I didnt get any dick." Now why is it that when a guy actually DOESNT want to have sex, he ends up feeling guilty when the chick wanted to? One thing is that im kind of shy, which doesnt help, but I also just want to hang out with someone. Sorry, I had to vent, there probably is no relevance in posting replies, but go ahead if you with, I will listen.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Let me get this straight. You're 16, and don't want sex? To top it off, this chic wanted some, and you still didn't put out? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? lol. I'm 24, trying to get laid, and can't... go figure.

I understand the shy thing tho. I used to be when I was younger, and one of my buddies (my age) is the same way. He is actually terrified of women. Anytime a pretty girl comes around, he gets stupid... can't even hardly talk.

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
First of all your only 16......Do you realise how much trouble you could be getting yourself into, think about your last gf, how old was she, you do know if her parents wanted, being of course speculating that she was around your age, or rather under 18 thats called statutory rape, carries the possibiliy of 5 to 10 years.....
Next at 16 do you really think you have the smarts for getting hammered, granted I know it's like the pot calling the kettle black, I was very much the same back home in the UK at the same age, however for us 16 is legal, and 18 is drinking time....

As for your idea of just wanting someone to hang out with, your on a better track there, I'd follow that path alot harder than the one you are already on....You've already had one very serious lucky break in life, not that it was the best way to satisfy that luck, but it was a lucky break none the less..... My advice, get off the booze, or atleast learn to control it, and TAKE YOUR TIME with girls, at your age theres alot more to life than sex and booze, your young, and have a great life ahead of you, dont waste it.......

Finally I see your from Ogallala, been there a couple of times on my way up to lake mconer...shit I cant spell it lol... for the Windsurfing races held there every year......

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Cool. Congrats cherry cause Big Brother ASCI is feeling sympathetic today and will take you under his wing. Here's your first mission. By Friday of next week you get 5 girl's numbers and e-mail addresses from THEM. Once you accomplish this mission I'll help you out more.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You know what, I may actually do that. Probably not, but you never know(talking about the above post). UKR6, very good advice, I did get damn lucky about the pregnant girl and yes, the boozing needs to quit. One problem I have is that im just too damn tense, and its sad, but booze relaxes me, sad excuse. Anyway, I can never spell lake mcco------ either, if you ever come up, Id enjoy a riding buddy. I actually live in grant(20 miles south of ogallala), but go to school in ogallala and all my friends are in ogallala.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Okay I'll let you in a little more on why I recommended what I did. Everything that involves a woman is about the approach. You need to get comfortable approaching women and at the same time without observing you (your school probably wouldn't like my old and crusty ass there to begin with), you need to have a goal on hand.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Great advise UK_R6

·
Registered
623 Posts
UK_R6 said:
First of all your only 16......Do you realise how much trouble you could be getting yourself into, think about your last gf, how old was she, you do know if her parents wanted, being of course speculating that she was around your age, or rather under 18 thats called statutory rape, carries the possibiliy of 5 to 10 years.....
Next at 16 do you really think you have the smarts for getting hammered, granted I know it's like the pot calling the kettle black, I was very much the same back home in the UK at the same age, however for us 16 is legal, and 18 is drinking time....

As for your idea of just wanting someone to hang out with, your on a better track there, I'd follow that path alot harder than the one you are already on....You've already had one very serious lucky break in life, not that it was the best way to satisfy that luck, but it was a lucky break none the less..... My advice, get off the booze, or atleast learn to control it, and TAKE YOUR TIME with girls, at your age theres alot more to life than sex and booze, your young, and have a great life ahead of you, dont waste it.......

Finally I see your from Ogallala, been there a couple of times on my way up to lake mconer...shit I cant spell it lol... for the Windsurfing races held there every year......
17 is age is consent if you sleep with someone over 18. If you are 16 and she is also under 17, than the parents can't legally do anything. I say you better use better protection and pull out as well.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
personally i think the dudes as gay as the day is long. some pretty girl wants his piece, and he wont give it to her....something isnt right.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I disagree. Memories of knocking up a girlfriend could be a pretty easy wood-killer. I have to say, though, if I hot girl was craving the shaft and I denied her, I would feel pretty damn weird. I am not out there just looking to get laid by any girl who is willing, but if I was in bed with a hot girl, I would want some nailage I think. There again, though, I haven't gotten any girls pregnant.

My only advice is this: Go with the flow, as you said. If you are honestly not interested in getting any right now, then don't. If you are not into it, it will probably suck for the girl anyway, and then it's even worse than not giving it to her (I think). Just do what feels right to you. Hopefully it won't be long until "what's right" is travelling down the skin mine shaft.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Yea with you being hammered why werent you trying anything. When i'm sober and could have a girl in my bed i just might not try anything because of a respect thing my sober mind says to me. Being drunk i most likely will be touchy feely. Might here stop one or twice but thats just stop for that particular chance right???? Anyhow shit happens get over it you have many mor eyears ahead of you, but i know what it feels like to blow an oppurtunity knocking on your door

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Okay first, don't drink. Just....don't. Making you relax? Fuck that shit, get a hobby. Can you play guitar? That's a great thing to do while your friends are drinking, and you can stay sober and still have fun. Plus chicks love guitars, and bikes. So then you got some shit going for ya bro. Now, about sticking your dipstick in some sluts oiltank...well....whateva.

Now, riding a bike, sluts are gonna wanna slob your knob. Catholic girls are going to want to deep throat you. Mormon girls will let you bang them while they read scriptures. Christian girls will let you bang them in the pooper as long as you let them wear your helmet. It's just the nature of being a two-wheeling, gun-slinging, chick magnet. If you really wanna chase ass, spurt in that sluts mouth. When she asks why, tell her that's what it's there for. You gotta let a girl know what's up.

Whatever you decide to do, think about it. A good rule when I was bent out of shape about something was something my mom taught me. She would go 'Dan, is it going to matter in ten years? In two years?' Sometimes I thought it would, sometimes I knew it wouldn't matter. Looking back on all the stupid shit I did in high school, what was important then isn't really such a big deal now (read: chasing ass and being cool).

good luck man.

EDIT: This post makes sweeping, inaccurate generalizations of women and religions. These generalizations are not necessarily the views of the poster or SBN, but are merely exaggerations or perspectives. Offense should not be taken when reading the above post, as it is easier to just not give a shit for everyone involved. Thanks!

·
Registered
262 Posts
BurnMyHeartDown said:

Now, riding a bike, sluts are gonna wanna slob your knob. Catholic girls are going to want to deep throat you. Mormon girls will let you bang them while they read scriptures. Christian girls will let you bang them in the pooper as long as you let them wear your helmet. It's just the nature of being a two-wheeling, gun-slinging, chick magnet. If you really wanna chase ass, spurt in that sluts mouth. When she asks why, tell her that's what it's there for. You gotta let a girl know what's up.

QUOTE] and the burning bush said find a chic of every color and spread your seed that way you can have all these diffrent color you running around like cartman in south park epsiode :lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
Don't feel bad about not giving her what she wanted. How were you supposed to know? If you had sex with her and she didn't want it, then you're the major a-hole. Don't sweat it. You have many years ahead of ya.

·
Registered
773 Posts
dont worry about what anyone says. i think its noble that you dont want to have sex. im in the same boat. word of advice, you need to hang around people who respect and support your decisions no matter what they may be. And it sounds like you have gone through some stuff and you just need someone to listen and be there. just having sex to cover up problems dont make them better. i would follow your heart and stick to what u want no matter who makes fun of you! bc i have gotten alot of grief bc i dont want to have sex anymore, bbut i just push the comments aside bc i feel better about myself. being true to myself.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its nice that somebody understands my decision. Im going to grand island this weekend to hang out with her and some other people, I guess I'll see what happens. Thanks a lot everybody, it is all appreciated.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
~Update~

Went to Grand Island last weekend and had a awesome time. I went up friday night but did not get there until pretty late so my friend and his girlfriend and I just hung out and watched movies. The next day was damn fun, us three went and played some basketball, messed around on kiddy playground equipment, went shopping at the mall and walmart. The night was pretty darn fun also, we were going to go to the lake, but the weather sucked majorly, so her parent rented a motel room for all of us to chill in(it was her 18th bday). Once about 20 people got in the room, we decided it would be better to not be in the hotel so the cops wouldnt come in case the motel managers would call em. So her parent stayed at the motel, and we got the whole house. It was awesome, just chillin and listenin to music, talkin and shit. I met another awesome girl(the one from the original post was in arizona at the time), she is a cheerleader, a gymnist, and is pretty built. Not grossly build, but nice and tight, nice six pack, everything. I really admired that since I spend about 3 to 4 hours a day lifting, its nice seeing a girl keeping her body in good shape. We just hung out, talked, made out a little. So I guess im gaining some confidence right? Anyway, that night was damn fun, didnt go to sleep at all, and left at 8 the next morning for my crappy hometown. The minute I crossed onto our county, I got all depressed and shit. For the last few months, this town, and other things, have been depressing me quite badly. Anyway, I gotta get to work, thanks for listening to my rant.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts