Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
RLPoloArgyleSweaters,Son!
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys! I've got a 96 FZR600 I've been riding for 3 year since my wreck(2 before). I decided a month ago to order all the stuff that goes along with a Jet Stage 3. I get into the bike and first I'm gonna Synch the carbs...I find out...(I just paid to get this done)all the Intakes are cracked! The bike lost some power after the wreck and kinda jumped at Idle(I figured it was the aftermarket cams). I was PISSED! So now I need these parts! (*Well for anyone who doesn't know the intakes seal the engine to the carbs, they use vacuum to pull air and fuel into the engine, Synching them makes the pass the same amount of fuel/air mixture on each cylinder.*) Well now I've got them ordered and Stage 3 is coming! My buddy was mad :a2 his 04 GSXR600 couldn't beat me...now when the FZR is fixed and the Stage 3, HAHAHA! :D This post was to say damn those thieving shops, and fella GO OVER your bike if it's been in a wreck! This could have easily set the whole bike a blaze! Hope my rambling helps another rider! :cool:

·
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Also I was here before the gr8 crash!

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
good, some more richmonders. glad to see you here.

·
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Same to you Cookhj!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts