Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to find someone to take my purebred Choclate Lab Gunner...I just don't have the time necessary to work him and train him and thats unfair to him. He is just a year old and is up to date on shots although he is not neutered...he just got done with $500 worth of training and has a firm grasp of all the basic commands...heal, sit, stay, etc. and he IS also house trained.

I would like to get $150 for him and that would include a crate big enough for him....stainless steel bowls, training collar, leash, bones, full bag of dog food, and everything else thats his....thats pretty much what you would spend on getting him the necessaries if he didn't come with all that.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Aaww he's so cute!! I WANT HIM, but can't take him... I'll look for a GOOD home for that baby, though!!

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
if I was closer I would bro....maybe list him in the local paper and do it by interview......you interview the people wanting the dog that way you know he will go to a good home!!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks to all those that inquired about Gunner...I did find a great home for him though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts