Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
looks sharp, only one disc up front.... Where the Yoshi pipes going to fit??? :eek:nfloor

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
I like it!

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
But I wonder what it sounds like without the mufflers?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i've fired up my TL a few times w/o mufflers and it sounds as if the world is coming to an end..it's pretty bad.

·
Registered
50 Posts
i've fired up my TL a few times w/o mufflers and it sounds as if the world is coming to an end..it's pretty bad.
Yeah it does. Can't ride too long like that without seriously pissing off your neighbors.

·
Registered
18 Posts
2002 Tl1kr

I'm considering to purchase a used but near flawless 02 Tiller from someone and need to know some good Pro's and Con's on this bike. The bike is listing for under blue book price and has less than 4K miles on it. Visually the bike looks great. I heard some great and horrible stories of this bike but want some first hand knowledge from owners or good friends of owners of this bike.

Please share your knowledge and advice. Thanks all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great bike with good power, With a few mods and a good rider you can keep up with most any bike. Cons-a little on the heavy side. Not as many aftermarket parts as you might want. Pros- not everyone has one, V-Twin sound, Torque, Comfortable for a sportbike, easy to shave about 30lbs, drop the tubes 10mm and this will quicken your steering and you have a great all day or track bike, Fun to ride!!!!
I looked at RC51's, Ducati's, and Aprillia's and you can't beat the bang for buck like the TL. I love mine. I've had a GSXR600 and a Ducati 900ss, the TL beats them both hands down.

GOOD LUCK!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts