Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,119 Posts
Yes this weekend is gonna suck... But me being a REAL rider, I'm just gonna put on my rainsuit and ride...


... To the nearest Blockbuster so I'll have something indoors to do all weekend :lao :neener This weather blows chunks. The wind actually howled at me this morning, and then there's that damnable drizzle that never stops...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,413 Posts
Dread, you never postwhore with us online, always posting up article and stuff-is-sis. What's up with that? Don't wanna talk to us anymore? :a2
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,583 Posts
at least its not aimed at you
I found a friend that is going to let me put my bike in his garage if it stays on path

but on a brighter note since I am in the middle of the path it shouldn't hit here at all if last year was any kind of indicator! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,413 Posts
fotocycle said:
Yes this weekend is gonna suck... But me being a REAL rider, I'm just gonna put on my rainsuit and ride...


... To the nearest Blockbuster so I'll have something indoors to do all weekend :lao :neener This weather blows chunks. The wind actually howled at me this morning, and then there's that damnable drizzle that never stops...
Foto, I am right there with you. I think tonight is going to be a Blockbuster night if this weather keeps up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
302 Posts
bah... ugly weather
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am the number one post whore here :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
517 Posts
Crap Jiggly when did you get all those posts? This weather is only good for trouble 9 months down the line! I am laywaiting the postman for my netflix movies!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,583 Posts
yellowbird said:
Crap Jiggly when did you get all those posts? This weather is only good for trouble 9 months down the line! I am laywaiting the postman for my netflix movies!

Im the sluttiest slut of them all , almost

Movies movies la la la :lao
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,119 Posts
Chinygyal said:
Foto, I am right there with you. I think tonight is going to be a Blockbuster night if this weather keeps up.
No kidding... first weekend in a while that I don't have to work at all, and it's gonna be like this, lol. I think it's time to do a little housework (clearing out old mags, organizing my slides, etc) I've been putting off since I moved in...

And then there's Braveheart and Kill Bill Vol.1 again for when I need a break :popcorn
 

·
I rock
Joined
·
1,664 Posts
I just got a Star War triology DVD...yeahhhhhhhh I need some taco sauce and I'm set for the weekend...
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top