Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way to work they are widening about a 3 mile stretch of road into 4 lanes. Everyday I wake up dying to ride the bike, but to ride into work the construction zone is just such a hassle and I cant be bothered dealing with it while on the bike. Too many cars and people that dont know how to drive, too much congestion etc,etc. Not to mention the gravel, dirt and debris to top it all off. I watch our kid in the morning so I cant go out before work to ride and because my wife and I work different hours I dont have the time to take a alternate route when going to work. So what would you guys do? Should I just say screw it and ride anyway and just deal with it? I guess I just dont feel like I am getting enough riding in lately. Ah well, end of my little rant. :dunno

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
If your not living on the edge,you're just taking up space

Go ride dude.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alaska cajun said:
If your not living on the edge,you're just taking up space

Go ride dude.
LOL, I knew that quote would eventually come back and haunt me on a post.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Shit man, the bike is perfect for construction. I love my bike the most during construction, can you say lane splittin'? Heck ya.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
UntamedR6 said:
LOL, I knew that quote would eventually come back and haunt me on a post.
:lol
Our state moto.

Attachments

·
Registered
418 Posts
alaska cajun said:
:lol
Our state moto.
:eek:nfloor No $hit, I feel your pain. Welcome to sunny southern California, home of millions of morons in SUV's that have no idea how to drive. If I'm not dealing with traffic jams due to morons or constructions zones that seem to hang around in the same area for years I must be sitting at home watching tv drinking a :beer

I bought my bike to deal with this very problem (well, among other things) :egrin

Unless it's raining, and even then you never know, I ride the bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts