Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, decided I need a new set before my big trip, what set of TIRES do you guys recommend, and what online retailer do you recommend them from? What price are you seeing on them? Thanks..........

·
Registered
474 Posts
What kind of riding do you do?

For street riding: Metzeler Sportec or Pirelli Diablo Corsa

For aggressive street riding and trackdays: Metzeler Rennsport or Pirelli SuperCorsa

·
i ride sideways
1,525 Posts
couple of my buddies just picked up a new set of michelins, forgot what they were called, but theyre constructed to where the center of the tire is a slightly harder compound than the edges so you get longevity from riding highways all the time, and grip in the twisties.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I use Bridgestone BT 14. I really like them. Great grip even in the rain. You can drop the clutch and it'll just wheelie in the wet. They're not too expensive either. Anyone else try them?

·
Registered
842 Posts
My corsas are the bomb. Stick like glue I can smell them after riding for a while though. probably the fastest wearing street tires i've had so far.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I just got a new set of metzler sportec M1s put on my bike for $326 installed and love them. The bike had RS2s' on it when I got it and they are definatly not something you want for the street. If you're picking up tires for street gow with sportec or Pirelli Diablo Corsa like Blade-runner said.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Metzeler M1s are the best mix of grip and longevity ive ever ridden on. you can get them off of discountmotorcycletire.com for $225 shipped plus around $50 to have them installed at your local dealership

·
Registered
108 Posts
Ive ran pretty much every tire out there and I love the M1s these tires are awesome, they're pretty much a corsa with metzeler on the side wall

1 - 9 of 9 Posts