1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
468 Posts
WOW! You and that "ProudSuperior" guy both bought one. You should have gone in together and split the cost...

I will say that every time I'm out I see people that NEED new tires. Now, I've been guilty of having mine pretty slick, but I can't believe the people that ride with cords showing.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hey fella's I just purchased a No-Mar Tire changer (::No-Mar:: Scratchproof Motorcycle Tire Changer : Static Wheel Balancer and Tire Spoon by No Mar). I bought it with the hitch to mount it to my 2in receiver on my truck so its portable. It will NOT scratch your rims. Comes with a gravity balancer like the Kickstand here in Jackson uses. I will mount and balance your tires for less than anyone around the Jackson area... Call 601-214-7722
Less than $10.00....??? :nuts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ha yeah I should have the tire changer and all tomorrow per Fedex...

I was curious about the 10 dollar comment too. I am thinking that is what I can charge per tire if they are already off the bike. The stand is portable so I may be able to meet everyone half way depending on distance. I drive an F250 6.0L and Diesel isnt cheap ha!
I will def work with everyone though. I know the pains and troubles with tires and prices.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Ha yeah I should have the tire changer and all tomorrow per Fedex...

I was curious about the 10 dollar comment too. I am thinking that is what I can charge per tire if they are already off the bike. The stand is portable so I may be able to meet everyone half way depending on distance. I drive an F250 6.0L and Diesel isnt cheap ha!
I will def work with everyone though. I know the pains and troubles with tires and prices.
Aaahhhhh, the $10.00 comment. Cause I can get it done for that with Wheels/Tires off Bike. Was just asking. How much to come on-site?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts