Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well guys, its time to sell the bike. Ive come to a point where I dont get to ride anymore. The bike is a 2005 Suzuki SV650S with a few mods on it. It has factory lowers, seat cowl, carbon fiber mirrors, Yoshimura slip-on, carbon fiber on the tank,triple clamp, grips, and levers, adjustable dogbones, and xenon headlights.

It has never been laid down and is in immaculate condition. It has 4300 miles and the oil has been changed at 600, 1500, 2500, and 4000. I take great care of her.

I am asking $5200 obo. I am located in Tallahassee, FL.

Here are a couple of pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am also including 2 helmets. An HJC large and a KBC medium. I also will include an Icon Tarmac summer jacket large and a cortech winter jacket large.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Damn man, that is a nice ass bike. How far is Tallahasse from Birmingham, AL. My girl is looking for a bike and I think that would be perfect for her.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am willing to meet up halfway if you are interested. Any weekend will work, well besides this one since we might have a hurricane coming

·
Registered
416 Posts
Well, because of the Hurricane damage, i would be able to get it. That is one of the best looking SV650's I ever seen. I hope you find someone to take it off of your hands.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Believe you me, if I thought I could sell both my bikes in a hurry and take out a loan, you would have that bike sold!!! I seriously want to hump it... It's by far the sickest looking SV I've ever seen... and I wants it! Seriously, somebody pick up this bike before I sell all my worldly pocessions for a machine!!

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Do you have the rear seat still?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I still do have the rear seat. And I know that you used to ride with the peeps up here in Tally. I ride with snakemann and bumblebee all the time. I saw your bike up at the shop when you crashed it. It looked like it hurt.

·
Don't Mess With Texas
324 Posts
ThumpDaddy said:
Well, because of the Hurricane damage, i would be able to get it. That is one of the best looking SV650's I ever seen. I hope you find someone to take it off of your hands.
You're right on that. People don't even notice the Hondas parked next to it when we all ride and generally walk right up to his and start gawking. It sounds awesome too.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the compliments snakemann. Our bike slook awesome riding together. Especially at a light when the chicks break their necks looking at us.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Yeah dude, that wreck sucked pretty bad. If I haden't trashed the bike I wouldn't really even be contemplating trying to get a new one... but as it is right now I'm kinda itching for something really new... but with school and moving in a couple weeks there's no way I could swing that kinda money... but hey, boy can dream right. Your bike has pretty much every mod I would want to do to an SV... and it's bright ass yellow!!

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I want to mention that I hate you. That is exactly what I'm looking for, including the fairings. Unforatantely you are about 6000 miles away.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Yeppers...it is a great buy for someone...Beautiful bike in great shape...

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Notice there are 18 replies and almost all of them are just praise for what a badass bike it is, and how good of a deal it is. I think it's a fucking STELLAR deal, I just wish I could swing it... maybe I'll rob a bank.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
99BIRDV6 said:
Thanks for the compliments snakemann. Our bike slook awesome riding together. Especially at a light when the chicks break their necks looking at us.

You mean at me!!! :eek:nfloor

·
Throat Puncher!
471 Posts
I love that new SV650, fricken sweet. I wish I could afford it. Don't really want to spend that much on my first ride, plus it's all the way across the damn country. Sorry, I wish I wish!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts